NYC Bitch Committee back in action

Black Sabbath

As most of you have probably seen, the NYCBC is back in action and filming these shows in fantastic quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyB1a7-8v8&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Emo7mc8n8&context=C314ea7dADOEgsToPDskK-fTkTTE1QaNiBebXvHoUJ

I contacted them and they will be at The Ritz also, and there's a chance they'll possibly be at the Atlantic City show.

As usual, they will be selling these shows, but provided the quality and time that they put into it, I've gotten over them selling them. These won't be on the top of my list to get, mainly since I wasn't at any of the NYC show, but it's something to think about for those who were there.

So, anyone who attend the first two shows, or someone who plans on going to The Ritz plan on buying these?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great videos, i like the WTTJ with no pyro :o! thats a big change! :xmassrudolph:

lald should be cool to hear with no booms :P

thx for sharing!

edit: wow, best jungle i head in a while :shocked:

Edited by AGS

I was thinking about caving in and buying Terminal 5. If anyone buys Roseland/The Ritz, I'll be more than willing to trade of course ;)

Those guys made a great DVD and ask reasonable prices...

I wait for the last concert and then buy the best one....

or that stream must give us even more...

Exciting times... hopefully nice things will happen soon !

what they charging roughly ???

$ 25 for 3DVD... Standard Def incl artwork (15 for audio)

They could ask more...but in the end they would loose more money cos of torrents...

but erm...

are we allowed to discuss this here...

We should support the band...also by buying official stuff...NYC Bitch Committee isn't axl's sister or is she ?

So...dear management....allow us...to support the band !

releasereleaserelease

what they charging roughly ???

I paid under $20, but that was in 06. Check ebay.

6 years ago...and that was 3DVD...or 2DVD ?

and about the right to buy illegal stuff...most people here will buy both so GNR will not miss a dime

ONe dvd, and what are you implying? :ph34r:

I was thinking about caving in and buying Terminal 5. If anyone buys Roseland/The Ritz, I'll be more than willing to trade of course ;)

Those guys made a great DVD and ask reasonable prices...

I wait for the last concert and then buy the best one....

or that stream must give us even more...

Exciting times... hopefully nice things will happen soon !

Doesn't matter how great the video is, it's wrong to sell this stuff. ROIOs should be traded freely, and it's people like this that give tapers a bad rep and make it harder to tape.

I contacted them as well and got a response but only looked at it on my phone. I was thinking about getting the latest theater shows and then possibly uploading them to a torrent (but I've never done that before). Perhaps we can set something up here where a few of us by one show, trade it with each other, and then upload for the rest of the peeps

I contacted them as well and got a response but only looked at it on my phone. I was thinking about getting the latest theater shows and then possibly uploading them to a torrent (but I've never done that before). Perhaps we can set something up here where a few of us by one show, trade it with each other, and then upload for the rest of the peeps

I'd be willing to go splits on buying them. Everyone who puts in to buy them we could set up a vine with, when one person gets it, they mail a copy to the next person, and so on.

Edited by Powerage5

I'd be willing to go splits on buying them. Everyone who puts in to buy them we could set up a vine with, when one person gets it, they mail a copy to the next person, and so on.

this.

sounds good to me. I nominate you to be in charge of it since you're a Mod

I suggested that when they said they had the show from the end of November. It's what we did on the Buckethead.tk board when shows came out. One person would mail to hopefully three to spread it out.

And if 25 people pitch $1 into a mod's paypal or something, he can get one and start it. Nobody is out any money really. I'll see if I can get it uploaded on the GNR torrent site or if I can mail a copy to one of the US members.

I imagine each disc is a DVD5 so I probably won't lower quality by doing what I normally do. But I'm in if others are.

Edited by DaneisKing1389