#NewGNRAlbum2012 campaign

Juan Pablo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upRgHa17Dnk

Lets campaign.

As you know, last year's campaign # EstrangedRIR2011, was effective. Beta became aware of the massive demand from fans, insisted to the band, and made that happen.

What about this? We can show our support to the band again with this campaign and who knows... there might be a happy ending

The Hashtag for this campaign is #NewGNRAlbum2012. Please share it on facebook, twitter, more forums, etc.

Thank you all... and lets campaign!

#NewGNRAlbum2012

Edited by Juan Pablo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 would be a good year to release a new album. Use the HOF induction to their advantage.............

If it was an album by the original band, then yes. But I really don't think the HOF has any impact on the current band and what they do.

The buzz alone will be better than nothing.

2012 would be a good year to release a new album. Use the HOF induction to their advantage.............

I totally agree and hope that Beta and company think the same.

Yep.

If the original band gets together at the Hall of Fame, it will be reported in newspapers and tv shows around the world. If the band has announced a new album before then, those articles and reports will all mention Guns n' Roses new album name and release date.

Edited by axlsalinger

:rofl-lol: Yeah, yeah, hold on a second I'll call Beta to let her know about this campaign. You people are hilarious.

So ur calling her, cool. Thanks! :ph34r:

Ha! This is exactly like the guys who wanted to collect signatures to send them to Axl in order to reunite the original band for the RRHOF. Waste of time. They'll release new stuff when they think is time to, or when Axl decides the material is good enough to release it. :shrugs:

Edited by pi2loc

It worked with an old song (and i think it was bumble who did the most to get it played)

would work with an album? dunno... but its still good to let know the band many fans are waiting for an album in 2012, or at least serious news about it :thumbsup:

The time around the HOF would be perfect to releaseTHE BIG GUNS....lol

This record label should capitalize on GnR being all over the Internet, radio, tv, and papers for the hall of fame and get a plan for release going.

I would be very surprised if nothing GNR related comes Out this year.

I'm mainly talking bout another best of but you never know.

It worked with an old song (and i think it was bumble who did the most to get it played)

would work with an album? dunno... but its still good to let know the band many fans are waiting for an album in 2012, or at least serious news about it :thumbsup:

Asking for one old song to be performed is one thing but for a whole album in 2012? You must be dreaming ha! I think they already know how many fans are waiting for new material.

:rofl-lol: Yeah, yeah, hold on a second I'll call Beta to let her know about this campaign. You people are hilarious.

Ha! This is exactly like the guys who wanted to collect signatures to send them to Axl in order to reunite the original band for the RRHOF. Waste of time. They'll release new stuff when they think is time to, or when Axl decides the material is good enough to release it. :shrugs:

This is true, when the time is right for Axl. All I am saying is that it would be smart if Beta would want to move forward with this RRHOG coming up. If people want to campaign about something, let them be.

This is true, when the time is right for Axl. All I am saying is that it would be smart if Beta would want to move forward with this RRHOG coming up. If people want to campaign about something, let them be.

Can't deny that.

If we spread, the band and the crew will be aware of the amount of fans that want new stuff NOW. Maybe it can help us to know more about the next album. It's just a warning for GNR, because judging by the tour that they're giving they seems to be very comfortable reviving classics night after night. Spreading doesn't costs too much. :)

Edited by Juan Pablo