Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What are some of your guys's pet peeves?

• Please log in to reply
1233 replies to this topic

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
gilets...y'know them coats you get without the arms? They're so annoying...and they don't feel right on ya. Then again, my dislike for them probably has a lot of do with people with skinny emaciated physiques not looking very good in em :lol:

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04

gilets...y'know them coats you get without the arms? They're so annoying...and they don't feel right on ya. Then again, my dislike for them probably has a lot of do with people with skinny emaciated physiques not looking very good in em :lol:

Says Mr Beefcake :lol:

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,825 posts
  • 14-August 07

I'm about ready to kill myself because I can't sleep.

My dirty sanchez & donkey punch combo didn't do the trick?

When you smoke a cigarette, you ash it.and instead of the ash coming off in a tidy ball it fuckin' snows all over you.

Oh oh when you take a dump and you spend 20 mins and a whole roll wiping yo ass.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Says Mr Beefcake :lol:

Thats what i was trying to convey, they look shit on me :lol: I look like an ethiopian trapped in an envelope with armholes.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,825 posts
  • 14-August 07

To be fair, that'd probably put you down for a while.

My dirty sanchez & donkey punch combo didn't do the trick?

Thanks guys. :P

Get fucked. :thumbsup:

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,896 posts
  • 23-July 06
I hate when parents have their babies in the front seat. WTF! I saw that today and it pissed me off! :fuckyou: I have a daughter and wouldn't put her life in danger like that. I swear some people are so fn lazy!

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,896 posts
  • 23-July 06
Something that annoyed me the other day. I fn hate when people park backwards in a parking space.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,859 posts
  • 25-November 02

Something that annoyed me the other day. I fn hate when people park backwards in a parking space.

Parking backwards is the safest way to park. Nothing worse than having to reverse out of a parking space into busy traffic. The only reason I can think that people wouldn't park in reverse would be that they can't.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,770 posts
  • 01-October 11

Parking backwards is the safest way to park. Nothing worse than having to reverse out of a parking space into busy traffic. The only reason I can think that people wouldn't park in reverse would be that they can't.

Yup, I back it in whenever possible or drive straight through and park at the opposite side of the row so I can pull straight out. It's all about visibility, especially with so many big cars and SUV's. If that woman in the news yesterday had done so, she probably would not have run over her 9-year-old daughter. :cry:

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

So...you can't drive properly and it annoys you when other people can do it, right?

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,174 posts
  • 13-August 11
I hate it when people block parking lots in hope of getting a parking space.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,770 posts
  • 01-October 11

I hate it when people block parking lots in hope of getting a parking space.

Me too. They should just put on their turn signal and move off to the side so those behind them can be off on their way.

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,859 posts
  • 25-November 02

Yup, I back it in whenever possible or drive straight through and park at the opposite side of the row so I can pull straight out. It's all about visibility, especially with so many big cars and SUV's. If that woman in the news yesterday had done so, she probably would not have run over her 9-year-old daughter. :cry:

Well it's much easier to manoeuvre a car in reverse. You need much less space to get it properly aligned in the parking bay.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Gracii Guns

Gracii Guns

Forum Motivational Speaker

• SILVER
  • 4,703 posts
  • 07-February 05
When people claim to be liberal in their views, but then are so closed minded they don't consider anything except their own views as right or rational.
(I myself am moderately liberal, but do think those who go about it in such an obnoxious way aren't really nailing the ideology).

It seems like we all have to have an opinion on everything these days, even when it really doesn't involve us. Apathy can be a dangerous thing, but ridiculing the uninformed isn't caring or helpful.

Other than that, being a girl with UK size 8 feet is mildly embarrassing.

15yvf2u.png

Guns N' Roses member (according to last.fm) and Female Member of 2013 at MYGNRFORUM.COM.

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,174 posts
  • 13-August 11
That's like a size 10 in the US I believe.

People who ride bicycles everywhere and don't move aside when there's a line of cars behind them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users