Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gunners TV guns n roses tv channel

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • 22-August 10
yes its tru guns n roses have theyre own non official tv channel...the bad news is that it's only broadcasted here in portugal ! it's made by the portuguese gnr community such as me and bumblecool who is usually here lurking around :)

im sorry that u guys can't see it but if u want to make videos or share something with us that u would like us to broadcast on gunners tv just feel free to do so here :)

we want good versions of songs, fan made videos, tribute videos , rare and funny photos and if u guys want u can make a video of yourselfs talking for example saying how much and why u love this band...and we'll broadcast it !

thanks ! this channel does not intend to make money off guns n roses, its a free channel made as an app that exists on a portuguese paid tv service such as your "cable"...that lets viewrs make they're own tv channels with content !
lisbon 6/10/2010 ; london 1/06/2012

Tonyp44

Tonyp44

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • 08-September 11
Good shit sounds cool
Posted Image

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • 22-August 10
u should move this to gnr promotion...here nobody will see it :(

Saphyra

Saphyra

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 01-January 12
HOW I'D LIKE TO SEE IT... :(
I don't worry 'bout nothing, no, 'cause worries are waste of my fuckin' time.

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • 22-August 10

HOW I'D LIKE TO SEE IT... :(

yeah im sorry its only broadcasted in portugal :( but its a big step for gnr fans and we're proud :)

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,736 posts
  • 12-January 05
Do you guys use videos of Chinese Democracy songs?

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

kanudo19

kanudo19

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • 22-August 10
In february a popular tv service in portugal created an app that let people create theyr own free channels with unlimited space, i was crazy with the possibilites and so i went to gunsnrosesportugal.com and asked people for help.

We started the channel and we had 4 days of un-repeated 24h guns n roses content, then we would repeat the content for the rest of the week, i even got the support from Bumblefoot

But 3 weeks ago i got a call from the tv service saying that i was violating rights of the band by broadcasting concert footage and songs. And they told me to shut down the channel imediatly.

well maybe i could've tried and get the bands permission or something but they would just make another excuse to shut us down ...why ? because they got free publicity with the hundreds or thousands of channels created in the last few months and now they problably want all channels shut down or maybe they just wanted to lower the number of existing channels .

i dont know and i dont care, i shut down the channel that same day.

but now after many facebook messages and shit, im going to try and put the channel online, via worldTv.com .

http://worldtv.com/gunnerstv

It looked cooler on tv :( but at least online everyone (not only people in portugal) can see it, and that's a plus!

so what im here for is asking for help.

when i presented the idea to gunsnrosesportugal.com everyone seemed excited but only a couple of users actually helped me, i had to do all the work , and if i alone got the tv channel up and running now imagine what 10 people would do ??

so im here to ask for help to anyone who has free time and likes the idea.

on tv we were working on voiced adds like "up next guns n roses paris 92"

and we had half an hours spots for all past and current gnr members solo carreers like slash, bumblefoot, sixx am, tommy, buckethead,adler's apetite.

we also broadcasted a few songs from bands that inspired guns n roses, from elton john to hanoi rocks.

we were aiming to broadcast a new concert everyday.

Maybe this idea is harder or impossible to make on a online streaming website at least for free. i dont know...but i would appreciate having some help.

gunners tv facebook http://www.facebook.com/GunnersTV

truadmirer

truadmirer

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • 20-September 11
OOOH I'm so sorry. Nobody deserves their own channel like GNR. They are so, humble not mediawhores. Axl, Izzy is such a good people.
Is there any thing we can do to help??
How's the website going?

In february a popular tv service in portugal created an app that let people create theyr own free channels with unlimited space, i was crazy with the possibilites and so i went to gunsnrosesportugal.com and asked people for help.

We started the channel and we had 4 days of un-repeated 24h guns n roses content, then we would repeat the content for the rest of the week, i even got the support from Bumblefoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUEozV3YkA

But 3 weeks ago i got a call from the tv service saying that i was violating rights of the band by broadcasting concert footage and songs. And they told me to shut down the channel imediatly.

well maybe i could've tried and get the bands permission or something but they would just make another excuse to shut us down ...why ? because they got free publicity with the hundreds or thousands of channels created in the last few months and now they problably want all channels shut down or maybe they just wanted to lower the number of existing channels .

i dont know and i dont care, i shut down the channel that same day.

but now after many facebook messages and shit, im going to try and put the channel online, via worldTv.com .

http://worldtv.com/gunnerstv

It looked cooler on tv Posted Image but at least online everyone (not only people in portugal) can see it, and that's a plus!

so what im here for is asking for help.

when i presented the idea to gunsnrosesportugal.com everyone seemed excited but only a couple of users actually helped me, i had to do all the work , and if i alone got the tv channel up and running now imagine what 10 people would do ??

so im here to ask for help to anyone who has free time and likes the idea.

on tv we were working on voiced adds like "up next guns n roses paris 92"

and we had half an hours spots for all past and current gnr members solo carreers like slash, bumblefoot, sixx am, tommy, buckethead,adler's apetite.

we also broadcasted a few songs from bands that inspired guns n roses, from elton john to hanoi rocks.

we were aiming to broadcast a new concert everyday.

Maybe this idea is harder or impossible to make on a online streaming website at least for free. i dont know...but i would appreciate having some help.

gunners tv facebook http://www.facebook.com/GunnersTV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users