Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[SPOILER ALERT] Van Halen 2012 tour discussion

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
So Kool & the Gang just got off stage! Waiting for Van Halen. So excited! :)

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
Well the Eddie interview I just read makes it sound like the London gig is toast until 2013.

"Asia" in November and then "big plans" for 2013...that he "can't talk about". :rolleyes:

2i0u9oh.jpg

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,389 posts
  • 17-February 06

Well the Eddie interview I just read makes it sound like the London gig is toast until 2013.

"Asia" in November and then "big plans" for 2013...that he "can't talk about". :rolleyes:

I'm thinking Super Bowl. Since the second US leg is getting postponed until 2013, theres a good chance it'll fall while I'm in Australia :(

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts
  • 15-October 04

Ugh, well at least that's one gig for me in 2013 then.
Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
Got an email from the JLC today (venue in London Ont. where they were to play in July).
There's no option to keep the ticket now,refunds are done (if bought with a credit card)...ticket now invalid.

Thanks guys. :shrugs:

Oh well...a chunk of cash back in my pocket.

2i0u9oh.jpg

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts
  • 15-October 04

Got an email from the JLC today (venue in London Ont. where they were to play in July).
There's no option to keep the ticket now,refunds are done (if bought with a credit card)...ticket now invalid.

Thanks guys. :shrugs:

Oh well...a chunk of cash back in my pocket.

Wait, what the fuck?

I got this e-mail too. I had no idea refunds were to be issued on June 8th... this is news to me. I paid with a credit card, so am I stuck with a non-refundable, invalid ticket?
Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
Sorry man,didn't mean to scare you,what I meant by "done' was...the refund is already on your credit card.Ticket no longer any good.If they come around again,we have to rebuy.

As you may be aware, the Van Halen concert scheduled for July 21st has been postponed. At this time, we do not have information on a new date being scheduled.

In accordance with our policy, refunds were issued on Friday, June 8 for all tickets that were purchased with a credit card. Tickets that were not paid for with a credit card should be returned to the John Labatt Centre Box Office at Gate 1 for a refund. For Box Office hours, please click here.

Tickets for the July 21st concert will not be valid if the band is able to reschedule the date. New tickets must be purchased.

:shrugs:

2i0u9oh.jpg

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,389 posts
  • 17-February 06
Fuck that. I've never heard of having to rebuy tickets when a concert is rescheduled :thumbsdown:

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts
  • 15-October 04

Sorry man,didn't mean to scare you,what I meant by "done' was...the refund is already on your credit card.Ticket no longer any good.If they come around again,we have to rebuy.

As you may be aware, the Van Halen concert scheduled for July 21st has been postponed. At this time, we do not have information on a new date being scheduled.

In accordance with our policy, refunds were issued on Friday, June 8 for all tickets that were purchased with a credit card. Tickets that were not paid for with a credit card should be returned to the John Labatt Centre Box Office at Gate 1 for a refund. For Box Office hours, please click here.

Tickets for the July 21st concert will not be valid if the band is able to reschedule the date. New tickets must be purchased.

:shrugs:

Ahhh okay, you did scare the shit outta me there haha. I just checked my credit statement online here and it's been credited to me. I thought they offered the refunds already to those who purchased with a credit card and I missed the window or something.

Myyyy bad. I got it now lol. Sorry Zint!

Fuck that. I've never heard of having to rebuy tickets when a concert is rescheduled :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I know. That's kind of a piss off too. I was pretty happy about where I was sitting. I think they're trying to provide damage control since there's no indication of when it's being rescheduled. But still, tickets bought are tickets bought.
Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
P5 ...did this happen to you with your postponed show?

2i0u9oh.jpg

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,389 posts
  • 17-February 06

P5 ...did this happen to you with your postponed show?

Haven't got an email about it...yet. Hell, I still haven't got an email about even getting refunds :tongue2:

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
Fuckin bastards at the JLC kept the $3.00 order charge. <_<

2i0u9oh.jpg

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts
  • 15-October 04

Fuckin bastards at the JLC kept the $3.00 order charge. <_<

I noticed that too. Lame.
Ramble On

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04
Damage control it seems being that the new date is far off. Oh well, at least it saves me the hassle of mailing back the ticket. I could use the cash anyways.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users