A total disgrace

Flayer

I don't think we can watch Axl perform anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSFhHAh-vw&feature=related

Look at this. He is totally burnt out. His voice is is raggedy, shaky, nasal. He must have never gotten past his bronchitis. He's struggling to hit notes, he's gasping for breath. Mickey Mouse is in the house. During My Michelle he needs his own bassist to fill in lines for him, for Christ's sake. Perhaps he needs to get in shape and lose another ten pounds. He should lock himself in a studio right now, they've been touring these Appetite songs long enough. 2 of the 11 songs in the set are covers, god damn it! They don't play any songs this band wrote from their next album. This is their big chance on MTV to show off new material. We know he's written far more songs than he's released, why won't he play November Rain or Don't Cry or You Could Be Mine? How long must he keep re-recording them? Are they just completely stuck in the past? It's a nostalgia act, and you suckers are all falling for it!

I'd also like you to take note of how many times Axl changes hats and outfits! It's ridiculous.

I'd also like to point out that the guitarist makes a number of mistakes in tone, technique, and timing. He's just pandering to the audience with his stupid crowd interactions and stage diving to make up for his second-rate performance. He should practice more and stop fucking things up.

In conclusion, there's no hope in listening to Guns N' Roses anymore. You crazy Axl fans can't keep up with this denial and defense of this nostalgia band. Axl has let us all down, life is empty, and we should just accept reality and rename this Mybonjoviforum.com

:rolleyes:

Edited by Flayer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Look at this. He is totally burnt out. His voice is is raggedy, shaky, nasal. He must have never gotten past his bronchitis. He's struggling to hit notes, he's gasping for breath. Mickey Mouse is in the house. During My Michelle he needs his own bassist to fill in lines for him, for Christ's sake. Perhaps he needs to get in shape and lose another ten pounds. He should lock himself in a studio right now, they've been touring these Appetite songs long enough. 2 of the 11 songs in the set are covers, god damn it! They don't play any songs this band wrote from their next album. Are they just completely stuck in the past? It's a nostalgia act, and you suckers are all falling for it!

I'd also like you to take note of how many times Axl changes hats and outfits! It's ridiculous.

I'd also like to point out that the guitarist makes a number of mistakes in tone, technique, and timing. He's just pandering to the audience with his stupid crowd interactions and stage diving to make up for his second-rate performance. He should practice more and stop fucking things up.

In conclusion, there's no hope in listening to Guns N' Roses anymore. You crazy Axl fans can't keep up with this denial and defense of this nostalgia band. Axl has let us all down, life is empty, and we should just accept reality and rename this Mybonjoviforum.com

Holy Moly, how did Frank grow all that hair back? :shocked:

Look at this. He is totally burnt out. His voice is is raggedy, shaky, nasal. He must have never gotten past his bronchitis. He's struggling to hit notes, he's gasping for breath. Mickey Mouse is in the house. During My Michelle he needs his own bassist to fill in lines for him, for Christ's sake. Perhaps he needs to get in shape and lose another ten pounds. He should lock himself in a studio right now, they've been touring these Appetite songs long enough. 2 of the 11 songs in the set are covers, god damn it! They don't play any songs this band wrote from their next album. This is their big chance on MTV to show off new material. We know he's written far more songs than he's released, why won't he play November Rain or Don't Cry or You Could Be Mine? How long must he keep re-recording them? Are they just completely stuck in the past? It's a nostalgia act, and you suckers are all falling for it!

Well I can't believe you'd call yourself a Guns N' Roses fan. Let's see you get up there and do a 55 minute set! Axl and the band were on fire, and his voice was as strong as ever. I in fact was impressed by the new array of pitches he demonstrated. Axl is already in his late 20s and is still moving around the stage like he did when he first hit LA! Axl also appears to be singing with the common cold, which is no easy feat for any vocalist! But look at his performance, is he gonna let that cold stop him? No way, he's there to rock and you just can't accept it because you're a pathetic cupcake. And these hats, are you noticing them because you're gay for hats or something? This is ROCK N' ROLL, who notices a fucking hat or three? And this note-by-note analysis is bullshit. Slash is a far more proficient guitarist than Tracii Puns! You're just upset that he is such a virtuoso, with real blues feel and showmanship. Go back to your Tracii Dunce forum, cupcake! :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Regards,

Flayer

Edited by Flayer

8.40 :huh: I guess that puts paid to us telling him to take off the hat, coat & sunnies :o

Well I can't believe you'd call yourself a Guns N' Roses fan. Let's see you get up there and do a 55 minute set! Axl and the band were on fire, and his voice was as strong as ever. I in fact was impressed by the new array of pitches he demonstrated. Axl is already in his late 20s and is still moving around the stage like he did when he first hit LA! Axl also appears to be singing with the common cold, which is no easy feat for any vocalist! But look at his performance, is he gonna let that cold stop him? No way, he's there to rock and you just can't accept it because you're a pathetic cupcake. And these hats, are you noticing them because you're gay for hats or something? This is ROCK N' ROLL, who notices a fucking hat or three? And this note-by-note analysis is bullshit. Slash is a far more proficient guitarist than Tracii Puns! You're just upset that he is such a virtuoso, with real blues feel and showmanship. Go back to your Tracii Dunce forum, cupcake! :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Regards,

Flayer

Schizophrenic much?

Regards,

Flayer

My god, this place becomes HTGTH more and more every day. You are a complete idiot and have no concept of the principles of vocal performance. Axl was at the top of his game just a year ago when he recorded this album and launched the tour, now he sounds like shit. He has let himself go completely because he doesn't care about you, the band, the music, the fans, the legacy, or most important of all, me. Are you jerks ever going to get your heads out of your Axholes and realize this band is over and Axl is a joke? How long must this charade go on? How long must you keep insulting the old lineup to make Axl's new band look better? How long must you keep signing every one of your posts with your username? cupcake.

Edited by Flayer

Regards,

Flayer

My god, this place becomes HTGTH more and more every day. You are a complete idiot and have no concept of the principles of vocal performance. Axl was at the top of his game just a year ago when he recorded this album and launched the tour, now he sounds like shit. He has let himself go completely because he doesn't care you, the band, the music, the fans, the legacy, or most important of all, me. Are you jerks ever going to get your heads out of your Axholes and realize this band is over and Axl is a joke? How long must this charade go on? How long must you keep insulting the old lineup to make Axl's new band look better? How long must you keep signing every one of your posts with your username? cupcake.

Cool story bro.

Jesus Chris Salinger. Why are you on such a personal crusade to Force others to Accept your opinion. It's kinda lame bro.

I'm at a coffee shop right now and this lady is sitting next to me eating a raisin cookie. I fucking hate raisin cookies. I'm about to go tell her to stop being such an asshole, and her preference in cookies is really fucking stupid.

the 5 years been AFD and UYI were hard times, it felt a century waiting for YCBM to come on the radio so I could tape it. without the internet there was no camaraderie it was just tracing images of the band from issues of Kerrang and reading Mick Wall's book over and over and over. Then I got the Back to the Future novelization of the movie. this helped me through the last few years.

Cool story bro.

Jesus Chris Salinger. Why are you on such a personal crusade to Force others to Accept your opinion. It's kinda lame bro.

I'm at a coffee shop right now and this lady is sitting next to me eating a raisin cookie. I fucking hate raisin cookies. I'm about to go tell her to stop being such an asshole, and her preference in cookies is really fucking stupid.

Even I'm confused about this.

Cool story bro.

Even I'm confused about this.

I think that he didn't pick up on the sarcasm that you were putting down.

:shrugs:

Regards,

Flayer

My god, this place becomes HTGTH more and more every day. You are a complete idiot and have no concept of the principles of vocal performance. Axl was at the top of his game just a year ago when he recorded this album and launched the tour, now he sounds like shit. He has let himself go completely because he doesn't care about you, the band, the music, the fans, the legacy, or most important of all, me. Are you jerks ever going to get your heads out of your Axholes and realize this band is over and Axl is a joke? How long must this charade go on? How long must you keep insulting the old lineup to make Axl's new band look better? How long must you keep signing every one of your posts with your username? cupcake.

The more he keeps touring with this fake Guns N' Roses it becomes clear he must reunite with the classic lineup. He should reunite with Tracii and Ole before it's too late, that's what every real fan of guns want. His voice is almost gone now.