A total disgrace

Flayer

The unfunny thing is that the Nutters are just as toxic as the Axl haters.

You can make a post that is 95% positive, but they will take the one bad thing and blow it up and exaggerate what you really said.

Somebody could make a topic to go along with this one, showing Axl at his absolute worst.....and the Nutter comments about how awesome he is, 100% of the time. You could the riots, the walkout, the criminal cases, the lawsuits, the late starts, etc....and the nutters would defend every one of them.

No,the unfunny thing is you come off sounding like you are so uber-intelligent that you can analyze everything,and see everyone's faults but your own.

I agree with some of your posts,but you're a bit wishy-washy and wobbly.

I'm a long term Gunner,and if I get shit over that,so be it.I could give a shit if I'm not "popular and cool".

You are right in here in this stew with the rest of us,trying to sound "mature and intellectual" but you type paraphrased photocopies of basically the same thing with every post.

A different kind of toxicity but toxic all the same,and don't throw the age card out as a defense,I'm old enough to know better but young enough not to care!

Truth is a bitch,ain't it?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make a post that is 95% positive, but they will take the one bad thing and blow it up and exaggerate what you really said.

Somebody could make a topic to go along with this one, showing Axl at his absolute worst.....and the Nutter comments about how awesome he is, 100% of the time. You could the riots, the walkout, the criminal cases, the lawsuits, the late starts, etc....and the nutters would defend every one of them.

No,the unfunny thing is you come off sounding like you are so uber-intelligent that you can analyze everything,and see everyone's faults but your own.

I'm a long term Gunner,and if I get shit over that,so be it.I could give a shit if I'm not "popular and cool".

You are right in here in this stew with the rest of us,trying to sound "mature and intellectual" but you type paraphrased photocopies of basically the same thing with every post.

A different kind of toxicity but toxic all the same,and don't throw the age card out as a defense,I'm old enough to know better but young enough not to care!

Why do you choose an ad hominem arguement instead of actually replying to the issues he has raised here?

I don't think we can watch Axl perform anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSFhHAh-vw&feature=related

Look at this. He is totally burnt out. His voice is is raggedy, shaky, nasal. He must have never gotten past his bronchitis. He's struggling to hit notes, he's gasping for breath. Mickey Mouse is in the house. During My Michelle he needs his own bassist to fill in lines for him, for Christ's sake. Perhaps he needs to get in shape and lose another ten pounds. He should lock himself in a studio right now, they've been touring these Appetite songs long enough. 2 of the 11 songs in the set are covers, god damn it! They don't play any songs this band wrote from their next album. This is their big chance on MTV to show off new material. We know he's written far more songs than he's released, why won't he play November Rain or Don't Cry or You Could Be Mine? How long must he keep re-recording them? Are they just completely stuck in the past? It's a nostalgia act, and you suckers are all falling for it!

I'd also like you to take note of how many times Axl changes hats and outfits! It's ridiculous.

I'd also like to point out that the guitarist makes a number of mistakes in tone, technique, and timing. He's just pandering to the audience with his stupid crowd interactions and stage diving to make up for his second-rate performance. He should practice more and stop fucking things up.

In conclusion, there's no hope in listening to Guns N' Roses anymore. You crazy Axl fans can't keep up with this denial and defense of this nostalgia band. Axl has let us all down, life is empty, and we should just accept reality and rename this Mybonjoviforum.com

:rolleyes:

Well I can't believe you'd call yourself a Guns N' Roses fan. Let's see you get up there and do a 55 minute set! Axl and the band were on fire, and his voice was as strong as ever. I in fact was impressed by the new array of pitches he demonstrated. Axl is already in his late 20s and is still moving around the stage like he did when he first hit LA! Axl also appears to be singing with the common cold, which is no easy feat for any vocalist! But look at his performance, is he gonna let that cold stop him? No way, he's there to rock and you just can't accept it because you're a pathetic cupcake. And these hats, are you noticing them because you're gay for hats or something? This is ROCK N' ROLL, who notices a fucking hat or three? And this note-by-note analysis is bullshit. Slash is a far more proficient guitarist than Tracii Puns! You're just upset that he is such a virtuoso, with real blues feel and showmanship. Go back to your Tracii Dunce forum, cupcake!

Regards,

Flayer

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: You're killing me!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Why do you choose an ad hominem arguement instead of actually replying to the issues he has raised here?

Replying makes no sense, you have to reply on the same thing in every topic then...

Replying makes no sense, you have to reply on the same thing in every topic then...

So it is better to start insulting each other?

@ericy210: CDs are good, boards are there for discussing and he is just saying his opinion on the shows. Unless the forum is dedicated to just praising the band.

Edited by Sonic Reducer

sorry, I'm confused,

to the thread starter, who exactly is making you buy the CDs, go the to shows, and post on the boards?

I think that post was sarcastic. IMO, he wanted to sneer down all the discussions 'bout Axl's voice, outfit and other stuff. <_<

Its been down hill since 1988 :D

This Video below makes this thread pointless...

also the guy is 50 years old give him a break they play 3 hour sets more than any other band I know of... And he's been sick lately on top of that...

Great energy in that performance. Axl at his angry best

LA

You really feel these threads are necessary? Where the fuck did all these dopes come from? Dont fill the board with your nonsense. Send yourself a fucking text.

And if you're trying to say axl sounds as good now as he did at ritz 88, you really are losing it. Are you fucking serious? I can't even tell. In a normal world id say of course this is a joke. But so many of your are completely brainwashed or deaf, or in complete denial that I really think you truely believe he sounds as good now as he did then.

Even if he did, he doesn't have the fire needed to pull off these songs the way he did back then. Even if he had a rough night back then, he was still full of piss and vinegar. It was believable. These songs dont work unless you really mean what you're singing. And if you've been singing the same 30 songs for almost 3o years, its just not going to have the same meaning.

Another reason we need new tunes.

Epic URL

If you type this code into your browser an unheard song from GNR will play inside your head.

Shhhh,Don't tell anybody! It's a Seekwet.

In all honesty this is the code number you have to give to reception to get up to Axl's room - start memorising it folks. B)

Of course, that's our job Axl pays us to defend him. :)

Why don't we start a thread for all the bottle throwers, the "where's Slash" caller outerers at concerts & those that spit on him while he's performing? He didn't walk off stage cos he was hungry - and the criminal cases, lawsuits etc are his private business which you really should know nothing about . Unless you are prepared to share any not so pleasant aspects of your life you're not particularly proud of :fuckyou::rofl-lol:

Can we try something? When someone cupcakes for attention cut and paste the following, and nothing else. Make NO comment on what they say.

I fed a stray cat that came to my house a few years ago. Then the cat kept coming back and meowing every night... really got annoying. Other cats came along to check out what was going on. After unsuccessfully trying to reason with the cats, I stopped feeding them, and they eventually moved on to greener threads.

sorry, I'm confused,

to the thread starter, who exactly is making you buy the CDs, go the to shows, and post on the boards?

Flayer is Axl's bodyguard, he threatens us if we don't buy the CD's, go to the shows and/or post on the boards he sends us very unpleasant surprises in the mail :scared:

Okay, I'm confused. The video I think is from 88, but you are talking about how Axl sucks and the new GNR sucks!

Why didn't you put Axl and GNR now since you're bitching about the band now.

Dude, this was a long time ago, the original members have moved on and since I have seen Axl and GNR last year and was very pleased with the performance, I don't know why you insist that GNR and Axl suck.

Even if the original GNR members united and toured, it would still be different and Axl would still sound different. it's called growing older and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

If you don't like the new GNR, then suck it up and don't be a fan anymore. That's your choice, but don't think you have the right to tell anyone else what they should think or feel.

Let it go and find yourself a new favorite band.

There are still plenty of fans here that love and support Axl and always will.