Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favourite TSI song

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite TSI song (61 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favourite TSI song?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Towelie

Towelie

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts
  • 01-February 10
Posted Image

Edited by Towelie, 23 February 2012 - 04:35 AM.

"If you cannot stand this fake world, if you cannot stand this fake world, take my hand if you cannot stand this fake world."

Chloe

Chloe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • 01-December 11
Hair of the Dog.

UcudBmine

UcudBmine

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
  • 24-May 07
Either Hair of the Dog or Human Being. I'll go with Human Being.

And you should've included Look At Your Game Girl, it's a good track.

zq7k.jpg

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts
  • 23-December 10
Ain't It Fun?

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,199 posts
  • 13-August 11
Human Being

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER
  • 6,306 posts
  • 28-May 05
Black Leather, Human Being and Raw Power are a few classes above the others imo. Black Leather is my favorite.

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

Towelie

Towelie

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts
  • 01-February 10

Black Leather, Human Being and Raw Power are a few classes above the others imo. Black Leather is my favorite.

Good choices.
"If you cannot stand this fake world, if you cannot stand this fake world, take my hand if you cannot stand this fake world."

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,831 posts
  • 17-February 06
Raw Power.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06
Raw Power

New Rose and Human Being a close tie for second.

2i0u9oh.jpg

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,896 posts
  • 23-July 06
I picked Down on the farm. Only because, Look at your game girl wasn't on the list. I love that hidden track! :thumbsup:

Zint

Zint

• SILVER
  • 17,296 posts
  • 24-February 06
Attitude isn't on there either.

2i0u9oh.jpg

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,704 posts
  • 29-February 08
Black Leather! Dirty guitar riffs, awesome vocals, fantastic groove

Duda

Duda

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • 10-October 11
Ain't it fun and Down on the farm

RocketQueenGNR

RocketQueenGNR

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 16-February 11
Down On The Farm directly followed by Ain't It Fun
Posted Image
'02:Pukkelpop Hasselt, Belgium
'06: Goffertpark Nijmegen, the Netherlands
'10: Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
'10: Gelredome Arnhem, the Netherlands
'12: Ahoy Rotterdam, the Netherlands
'12: Warsteiner Hockeypark Monchengladbach, Germany
'12: Graspop Metal Meeting, Belgium

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
I voted for Human Being. There are only a few songs I like to listen to, but I really enjoy them. Black Leather, Ain't It Fun, Hair of the Dog, and Buick Mackane are really cool (especially Black Leather, which would be my unofficial second favorite from the album). But Human Being's got fantastic vocals from Axl, and, if you compare it to the original New York Dolls one, Guns N' Roses really breathed life into that song. It has a lot more energy than the Dolls version. Black Leather, on the other hand, sounds great with both the Pistols/Professionals and Guns N' Roses. Actually, I think Human Being is the only track on the record that's a significant improvement... Anyway, I picked Human Being because it's got a lot of energy, great vocals, improvement from the original, and it's just so catchy.

I like Look At Your Game, Girl sometimes, but not as consistently as those others. Since I Don't Have You is my least favorite song on a GN'R album...

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users