Favourite TSI song

Towelie

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Human Being. There are only a few songs I like to listen to, but I really enjoy them. Black Leather, Ain't It Fun, Hair of the Dog, and Buick Mackane are really cool (especially Black Leather, which would be my unofficial second favorite from the album). But Human Being's got fantastic vocals from Axl, and, if you compare it to the original New York Dolls one, Guns N' Roses really breathed life into that song. It has a lot more energy than the Dolls version. Black Leather, on the other hand, sounds great with both the Pistols/Professionals and Guns N' Roses. Actually, I think Human Being is the only track on the record that's a significant improvement... Anyway, I picked Human Being because it's got a lot of energy, great vocals, improvement from the original, and it's just so catchy.

I like Look At Your Game, Girl sometimes, but not as consistently as those others. Since I Don't Have You is my least favorite song on a GN'R album...

Hair of The Dog "Could I get a little more volume on this?" rock4

I also love Black Leather, it's great :wub: Also the Manson cover, I really love Axl's voice in it. And how can you not love Attitude? I always love hearing Duff sing that song.

Attitude was actually the first track I heard from TSI and I thought it was so badass! :)

Hair of the Dog is definitely my favorite.

Edited by Chloe

Hair of The Dog "Could I get a little more volume on this?" rock4

I also love Black Leather, it's great :wub: Also the Manson cover, I really love Axl's voice in it. And how can you not love Attitude? I always love hearing Duff sing that song.

I love Duff's tracks on TSI?, his voice sounds great!