New top banner please?

Lose Your Illusions

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All jokes aside, I support his whole heartedly. I think we should go looking through some of the photos taken this year and see if we can can all agree on a cool one. Maybe one from the Ritz? Anyone's who's posted photographs they took at these gigs can submit one if they think it'd work well.

All jokes aside, I support his whole heartedly. I think we should go looking through some of the photos taken this year and see if we can can all agree on a cool one. Maybe one from the Ritz? Anyone's who's posted photographs they took at these gigs can submit one if they think it'd work well.

Don't stop there...if any of you have the skills to create a new 2012 banner,go for it.

It's gotta have the same specs (click on properties in the banner),and for continuity the same colour background.

Check out mine in The Ritz topic ;)

Ill work tomorrow in some banners! :D i like this idea... ill make all i can, love to use photoshop :thumbsup: and lucky me, ive been saving ALL the pics from all the shows from RiR for a photobook im making :D

Now i have to find some fonts :book:

Yeah I was thinking of yours specifically, not to put down anyone else who's been uploading though.

Yeah P5 has got some wicked shots!

Powerage,I did think of your photographic prowess when I saw this.