Another red hand Chinese Democracy CD sold on eBay

troccoli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSL - can you add me to the viewer list for the vid? My account name is vbghty. Also, wasn't trying to call you out or anything, just curious. Unless I absolutely know something is fake I will believe the possibility. I have a few things myself that I think are legit and others do not. As for the cover of Chinese cds, looks like all of the other countries I have had GN'R. Weird that the US did not until recently.

Since nearly every page is on the web(close to the whole thing)

http://www.gunsnrosesforum.de/showthread.php/16382-quot-How-are-you-quot-Grenade-Cover-bei-Media-Markt-gefunden-!

Think you could scan it properly especially the pages we haven't seen?(even if you just gave the scans to a few collectors)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

(even if you just gave the scans to a few collectors)

Wanker! Genius! F*ck the rest of the fans hey TAY! Just the collectors, think you deserve it more than anyone else do you? If collecting is that serious for you that it should carry privileges, buy it off him, keep it for yourself and shut up about it. Asking for scans, esp. just for collectors seems tacky and cheap. :o

(even if you just gave the scans to a few collectors)

Wanker! Genius! F*ck the rest of the fans hey TAY! Just the collectors, think you deserve it more than anyone else do you? If collecting is that serious for you that it should carry privileges, buy it off him, keep it for yourself and shut up about it. Asking for scans, esp. just for collectors seems tacky and cheap. :o

MSL has requested numerous times that he wants this stuff for mygnr memorabilia board only pls check out his youtube title