What version of Paradise City is this?

Chromatic

OMG thats the one!!! Thank you so much, that bit of the song I uploaded is right at the end of that one.

Myles is amazing, I could've sworn it was Axl singing all along in some sort of live version!

Myles? There is no Myles in that version. First half of the song its a combination of Cypres Hill and Fergie, and the end is only Fergie . But it doesn't really matter, he has a female voice anyway... :tongue2:

OMG thats the one!!! Thank you so much, that bit of the song I uploaded is right at the end of that one.

Myles is amazing, I could've sworn it was Axl singing all along in some sort of live version!

Myles? There is no Myles in that version. First half of the song its a combination of Cypres Hill and Fergie, and the end is only Fergie . But it doesn't really matter, he has a female voice anyway... :tongue2:

So they're extras, is it Axl singing slower? I always thought Myles did all primary vocals on Slash's albums

So they're extras, is it Axl singing slower? I always thought Myles did all primary vocals on Slash's albums

LOL! No, Axl is not on this. Whoever the singer is though (that sang the "take me down, spin me around" bit) did it justice. :thumbsup:

Myles will be the the primary singer on Slash's upcoming second solo album but he only sang 2-3 songs on the last one (I think... I can only remember him singing in Back from Cali and Starlight). He did all the primary vocals during the last tour though and thus is featured on the live album "Made in Stoke".

Also, I hate this version of Paradise City. Of all GnR songs PC should be left well enough ALONE imo! I realise Slash always wanted to do a slowed down version of it and thats fair enough (it is his song too after all) but the AFD version is perfect.

Edited by KiraMPD