Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duff playing House of Blues Cleveland 4/13/12

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,076 posts
  • 12-December 08
"The Cleveland show is my story in 3D....sort of. Musical and visual....and hopefully...good!"

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,076 posts
  • 12-December 08

this sounds kinda like Henry Rollins when he does the spoken word thing... went to a show a few years ago - Rollins was interesting and funny - made for a cool night. I'm sure Duff's thing will be similar.

Rollins can do a 3 hour show nonstop, and still do a meet and greet after. I don't think he's as intense as Duff says he is, maybe at times, but if anything, he gets like Kathy Griffin at times, dishing the dirt on celebrities.

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11

this sounds kinda like Henry Rollins when he does the spoken word thing... went to a show a few years ago - Rollins was interesting and funny - made for a cool night. I'm sure Duff's thing will be similar.

Rollins can do a 3 hour show nonstop, and still do a meet and greet after. I don't think he's as intense as Duff says he is, maybe at times, but if anything, he gets like Kathy Griffin at times, dishing the dirt on celebrities.

He tells some wild stories,His appearing on SOA threw me a bit. Every single time I think about him that damn "Liar" video pops in my head,where he paints himself red.

Birk

Birk

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • 20-October 03
So i have a balcony ticket for this, and i see that i can get GA ticket still, i know there is reserve seating, but i think GA would be way cooler, but its not a concert either, so i dont want to stand for 3hrs either, but what if something crazy happens and i want to be down there UGH!!!!!

Well i bought a GA ticket, fuck it, i wanna get duff to sign under my GNR tattoo, maybe this will be my chance, so if anyone wants a balcony row C, hit me up
The truth is the truth hurts, dont you agree

DaneisKing1389

DaneisKing1389

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • 11-February 06

So i have a balcony ticket for this, and i see that i can get GA ticket still, i know there is reserve seating, but i think GA would be way cooler, but its not a concert either, so i dont want to stand for 3hrs either, but what if something crazy happens and i want to be down there UGH!!!!!

Well i bought a GA ticket, fuck it, i wanna get duff to sign under my GNR tattoo, maybe this will be my chance, so if anyone wants a balcony row C, hit me up

The reviews I read of his book show said that it's under 90 minutes long. I don't know how the Q&A is gonna be, though. I hope it's not riddled with HOF questions.

Edited by DaneisKing1389, 21 March 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Birk

Birk

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • 20-October 03

The reviews I read of his book show said that it's under 90 minutes long. I don't know how the Q&A is gonna be, though. I hope it's not riddled with HOF questions.

Yeah i hope not also, i just hope to get a chance to meet Duff
The truth is the truth hurts, dont you agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users