*Solved* Installing/Uninstalling problem

Black Sabbath

So I'm trying to install Nero 11 back onto my computer after I had to uninstall it last night. But, after I uninstalled it, I forgot to restart my computer and tried to install it and an error occurred. So, I went to sleep, etc., and when I turned on my computer today and tried to install Nero 11, it keeps popping up and saying it's already installed. But, the only 'program' from Nero that's installed is Nero ControlCenter, and that doesn't help me at all. And I can't uninstall it, because there is no Uninstall.exe.

It's pretty frustrating. Anyone have any insight on what I could do?

Try this:

It is a nero removal tool

www.nero.com/redir.php?id=4558

Edit* Thread cleaned

Sorry guys but anyone else that wants to post about deleting system files etc to be funny in this forum will be met with deletion and/or a warning. Some users need help and ask for it for a reason, please don't take the opportunity to mess with them and possibly mess up thier system. :(

Edited by gunsguy

Try this:

Edit* Thread cleaned

Sorry guys but anyone else that wants to post about deleting system files etc to be funny in this forum will be met with deletion and/or a warning. Some users need help and ask for it for a reason, please don't take the opportunity to mess with them and possibly mess up thier system. :(

It's impossible to delete System 32 while in Windows as they are protected files, but I know what you mean and respect you are trying to prevent people from having their machines get messed up.

Problem solved.

I installed it on one of our laptops and just copied the Uninstall.exe to a flash drive and transferred it to my computer and used it. Luckily it worked as my next instinct was to have to backup everything on my computer and do a system restore. Or smash my computer.

Anyway, thank you to the one person who attempted to help! :thumbsup:

Try this:

Edit* Thread cleaned

It's impossible to delete System 32 while in Windows as they are protected files, but I know what you mean and respect you are trying to prevent people from having their machines get messed up.

While it is very hard to do so it is not impossible :) I still would rather if you can help with these things to do so properly, we all like a good joke but I don't want any user here having other issues because of the support section ya know :thumbsup:

Problem solved.

I installed it on one of our laptops and just copied the Uninstall.exe to a flash drive and transferred it to my computer and used it. Luckily it worked as my next instinct was to have to backup everything on my computer and do a system restore. Or smash my computer.

Anyway, thank you to the one person who attempted to help! :thumbsup:

Glad it worked out for you!

/Locked as answered