OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

I hope they don't, steven would celebrate with drugs that would probably finish him off

God I'm praying they keep him away from the microphone.

only time in gnr history where I actually would hope a technical fault would occur

Edited by gunns5

I hope they don't, steven would celebrate with drugs that would probably finish him off

God I'm praying they keep him away from the microphone.

only time in gnr history where I actually would hope a technical fault would occur

Agreed gunns,a "technical difficulty" would be akin to manna from heaven.

lol - was that letter seriously BBA?

*facepalm*

Psychopathology knows no bounds.

This is not the first fan letter they have received asking them to reunite, and it won't be the last.

"Do it for the fans!"

"Do it for the money!"

"Do it for each other!"

"What if one of you DIES?!!!"

...fans have tried all the angles and no impact. If they do ever reunite, even if its just for one night, I don't think it will happen cuz of a letter. :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD

Say what you will about BBA, but he's hilarious.

If unwarranted,psychotic,undermining fanaticism amuses you.He certainly is going to extreme measures to get noticed. :lol:

Hater. <_<

Don't care enough to muster up "hate". For all his efforts I can only commit to an Apathetic Disdain. :lol:

This is not the first fan letter they have revived asking them to reunite, and it won't be the last.

"Do it for the fans!"

"Do it for the money!"

"Do it for each other!"

"What if one of you DIES?!!!"

...fans have tried all the angles and no impact. If they do ever reunite, even if its just for one night, I don't think it won't happen cuz of a letter. :shrugs:

Not to mention the piles of money offered for a reunion,and the underhanded tactics undertaken by people to try to force a reunion.

The lack of empathy,along with the absolute selfishness of people that would actually want two people who don't get along,and haven't for more years than not, to "fake it" and play nice for the supposed fans collective enjoyment.

If unwarranted,psychotic,undermining fanaticism amuses you.He certainly is going to extreme measures to get noticed. :lol:

Hater. <_<

Don't care enough to muster up "hate". For all his efforts I can only commit to an Apathetic Disdain. :lol:

Don't care enough to muster up "hate" but care enough to call a complete stranger psychotic.

Hater. <_<

Don't care enough to muster up "hate" but care enough to call a complete stranger psychotic.

Adding up factors such as a double handful of different user names,a driven ambition to discredit everything GNR does,and convincing an entire forum he is an insider? It's psychopathic behavior,doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Edited by sailaway

Hater. <_<

Adding up factors such as a double handful of different user names,a driven ambition to discredit everything GNR does,and convincing an entire forum he is an insider? It's psychopathic behavior,doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

There's more evidence to support Axl is bipolar than BBA is psychopathic, but when people call Axl bipolar, they're "e-psychologists."

Oh BBA can be a funny guy at times. I just can't believe the lengths he goes to to vilify and slander the post-UYI band... He has made countless memberships on mygnr.com and and trolled using other peoples accounts for years. He has done it on other forums also. Man, even if you hate the current band and love the original line up, save your time and energy! Surely there are other things you can enjoy. I have spent the last year acquiring what I think is the ultimate guitar setup for myself, bought an investment property, went overseas twice etc etc. Life is good regardless of whether Guns N' Roses ever reunite or if the current band ever put out a new album. An open letter in a newspaper... Yeah, that's going to sway Axl's opinion...

Oh BBA can be a funny guy at times. I just can't believe the lengths he goes to to vilify and slander the post-UYI band... He has made countless memberships on mygnr.com and and trolled using other peoples accounts for years. He has done it on other forums also. Man, even if you hate the current band and love the original line up, save your time and energy! Surely there are other things you can enjoy. I have spent the last year acquiring what I think is the ultimate guitar setup for myself, bought an investment property, went overseas twice etc etc. Life is good regardless of whether Guns N' Roses ever reunite or if the current band ever put out a new album. An open letter in a newspaper... Yeah, that's going to sway Axl's opinion...

Agreed. He's taking it way too far.

Well, this I agree with. He has too much time on his hands. I just think it's rich that he's being called a psychopath by the guy that calls people "e-psychologists" for saying Axl's bipolar/borderline.

Well, this I agree with. He has too much time on his hands. I just think it's rich that he's being called a psychopath by the guy that calls people "e-psychologists" for saying Axl's bipolar/borderline.

Psychopath is a strong term to use on anyone. Let alone someone we have never met before. BBA is a lot of things, but psychopath? Nah.

Hater. <_<

There's more evidence to support Axl is bipolar than BBA is psychopathic, but when people call Axl bipolar, they're "e-psychologists."

The Bipolar tag was denied in the chats.

You cannot convince me that BBA's behavior,nor the lengths he goes to,simply to berate and degrade GNR aren't the habits of an obsessed,psychopath.

Hater. <_<

You cannot convince me that BBA's behavior,nor the lengths he goes to,simply to berate and degrade GNR aren't the habits of an obsessed,psychopath.

Obsessed, yes. Psychopath is stretching a bit. Even if Axl denied the bipolar thing, he does show signs of it for sure and alluded to it in the early days. Third parties have also backed up the claim. It doesn't make him inferior in anyway, look at the music he creates. It's amazing.

Psychopath is a strong term to use on anyone. Let alone someone we have never met before. BBA is a lot of things, but psychopath? Nah.

Karen McNeil was BBA in drag :lol:

Axl was diagnosed bipolar. He just doesn't believe it. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=2

A psychopath? He fits 5 out of 20 of the symptoms at best. http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/symptoms-psychopath-scary-reading-21305/

Hater. <_<

Obsessed, yes. Psychopath is stretching a bit. Even if Axl denied the bipolar thing, he does show signs of it for sure and alluded to it in the early days. Third parties have also backed up the claim. It doesn't make him inferior in anyway, look at the music he creates. It's amazing.

The real roles chemicals play in the brain are being revised rapidly,Dopamine,Seratonin are hot topics in the scientific field.

Having a temper does not automatically classify someone into a diagnosis.Normal is determined by societies standards,since society varies by country so does the term normal.

I'm tossing narcissist and psychopathic obsession around to see who's jumping to BBA's defense,its nice to know ;)