OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

Say what you will about BBA, but he's hilarious.

If unwarranted,psychotic,undermining fanaticism amuses you.He certainly is going to extreme measures to get noticed. :lol:

Hater. <_<

Don't care enough to muster up "hate". For all his efforts I can only commit to an Apathetic Disdain. :lol:

Don't care enough to muster up "hate" but care enough to call a complete stranger psychotic.

Adding up factors such as a double handful of different user names,a driven ambition to discredit everything GNR does,and convincing an entire forum he is an insider? It's psychopathic behavior,doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

There's more evidence to support Axl is bipolar than BBA is psychopathic, but when people call Axl bipolar, they're "e-psychologists."

The Bipolar tag was denied in the chats.

You cannot convince me that BBA's behavior,nor the lengths he goes to,simply to berate and degrade GNR aren't the habits of an obsessed,psychopath.

Obsessed, yes. Psychopath is stretching a bit. Even if Axl denied the bipolar thing, he does show signs of it for sure and alluded to it in the early days. Third parties have also backed up the claim. It doesn't make him inferior in anyway, look at the music he creates. It's amazing.

The real roles chemicals play in the brain are being revised rapidly,Dopamine,Seratonin are hot topics in the scientific field.

Having a temper does not automatically classify someone into a diagnosis.Normal is determined by societies standards,since society varies by country so does the term normal.

I'm tossing narcissist and psychopathic obsession around to see who's jumping to BBA's defense,its nice to know ;)

In Case Some Haven't noticed,this is NOT a BBA forum,It is a GNR forum,If you guys want to worship BBA do it on your forum,not this one. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people say "so and so doesn't owe us anything"

Bullshit!

Axl, Slash the whole band owe us.

Without US they wouldn't have a dollar. Nobody would even know them.

You are only as famous as your fans allow you to be. If none of us bought their records in the 80s/90s nobody woulda given a shit about them.

We are the ones paying Axl's bills. Nobody cares about them anymore but we keep going to their concerts, buying chinese democracy etc.

I went to both Australia Adelaide shows. I bought Chinese Democracy. Nobody knew they were still even around or had a new album coming out.

Axl us all us fans. We gave them our lives.

They can at least get to together for 1 night and show us some goddam appreciation. Don't blame Izzy. Ill be happy with just Axl, Duff and Slash.

Come on Axl you said back in December you understand how it means a lot to the fans and didnt' wanna be seen as the bad guy. Pull this off and you will look like a hero.

PLEASE

I say "bullshit" right back.

You say "Axl owes all us fans. We gave them our lives." Seriously? Sounds like a martyr complex to me.

Because you bought a cd or a t-shirt, you are entitled to control the man's life?

I wonder if this translates to personal lives too. I'm a married lone wage-earner...because I technically pay all the bills, my wife must follow all my commands? God that sounds fucked up to me.

Have you not heard Axl say he would never perform on stage with Slash again?

This is like watching a bunch of pouting kids who are pissed off their parents are divorced. "Why won't mommy and daddy get married again! WAHHHH!"

Axl has thanked his fans repeatedly over the years, at shows, on the internet, etc. Did he have to? No. Did he graciously? Yes.

Again, he doesn't owe you or me, or anyone, one goddamned thing.

Bullshit!

You are only as famous as your fans allow you to be. If none of us bought their records in the 80s/90s nobody woulda given a shit about them.

We are the ones paying Axl's bills. Nobody cares about them anymore but we keep going to their concerts, buying chinese democracy etc.

I went to both Australia Adelaide shows. I bought Chinese Democracy. Nobody knew they were still even around or had a new album coming out.

They can at least get to together for 1 night and show us some goddam appreciation. Don't blame Izzy. Ill be happy with just Axl, Duff and Slash.

Come on Axl you said back in December you understand how it means a lot to the fans and didnt' wanna be seen as the bad guy. Pull this off and you will look like a hero.

PLEASE

You say "Axl owes all us fans. We gave them our lives." Seriously? Sounds like a martyr complex to me.

Because you bought a cd or a t-shirt, you are entitled to control the man's life?

I wonder if this translates to personal lives too. I'm a married lone wage-earner...because I technically pay all the bills, my wife must follow all my commands? God that sounds fucked up to me.

This is like watching a bunch of pouting kids who are pissed off their parents are divorced. "Why won't mommy and daddy get married again! WAHHHH!"

Axl has thanked his fans repeatedly over the years, at shows, on the internet, etc. Did he have to? No. Did he graciously? Yes.

THIS ^^^ :thumbsup:

If unwarranted,psychotic,undermining fanaticism amuses you.He certainly is going to extreme measures to get noticed. :lol:

Hater. <_<

Don't care enough to muster up "hate". For all his efforts I can only commit to an Apathetic Disdain. :lol:

Don't care enough to muster up "hate" but care enough to call a complete stranger psychotic.

Adding up factors such as a double handful of different user names,a driven ambition to discredit everything GNR does,and convincing an entire forum he is an insider? It's psychopathic behavior,doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

There's more evidence to support Axl is bipolar than BBA is psychopathic, but when people call Axl bipolar, they're "e-psychologists."

You cannot convince me that BBA's behavior,nor the lengths he goes to,simply to berate and degrade GNR aren't the habits of an obsessed,psychopath.

Obsessed, yes. Psychopath is stretching a bit. Even if Axl denied the bipolar thing, he does show signs of it for sure and alluded to it in the early days. Third parties have also backed up the claim. It doesn't make him inferior in anyway, look at the music he creates. It's amazing.

I don't know BBA but I agree he seems to be obsessed. "we gave you our lives" WTF???

Reminds me of Annie Wilkes of Stephen King's Misery :scared:

Hater. <_<

I don't know BBA but I agree he seems to be obsessed. "we gave you our lives" WTF???

BBA: "You Dirty Bird,I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN"

054_TEN+THINGS04.jpg

Axl was diagnosed bipolar. He just doesn't believe it. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=2

A psychopath? He fits 5 out of 20 of the symptoms at best. http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/symptoms-psychopath-scary-reading-21305/

Actually in that interview Axl doesn't say he doesn't believe he's bipolar, what he says is the bipolar medication doesn't help with the stress.

And yeah why the fuck are we talking about this BBA guy so much. You folks DO realize all this attention you are giving him is only encouraging him to continue what he's been doing, don't ya?

Bullshit!

PLEASE

Axl and Slash seem to agree about the induction ceremony and what it means to the fans vs their personal opinions on it. A mix of feeling honored, but at the same time, questioning why they're in the first time they're up.

As far as Axl saying he wouldn't perform on stage with Slash, people do change their minds. But is anyone expecting it to happen? Very few.

People are still passionate about Guns N Roses and there will always be the demand for them to reunite. The fact that their music still resonates and people want to see if the AFD lineup can actually pull off a great show - is more for fans who weren't born when they put AFD out than it is for old school fans who would just stick with their vague memories in a small club or when GNR were the opening act. The Van Halen tour going on isn't for the people who saw them back in the day- except for the ones paying VIP prices, and that's prob. because they had nosebleeds 35 years ago.

A comment like "we're paying Axl's bills" is kind of laughable though. I'm sure he'll be happy to send you some of his bills and appreciate you as a fan handling that for him. What would he do without you...

Hater. <_<

So all we need is Kathy Bates to make a reunion happen?

I'm sure Axl's waiting for the day where he's locked in a room with them.

Axl was diagnosed bipolar. He just doesn't believe it. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=2

A psychopath? He fits 5 out of 20 of the symptoms at best. http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/symptoms-psychopath-scary-reading-21305/

Actually in that interview Axl doesn't say he doesn't believe he's bipolar, what he says is the bipolar medication doesn't help with the stress.

And yeah why the fuck are we talking about this BBA guy so much. You folks DO realize all this attention you are giving him is only encouraging him to continue what he's been doing, don't ya?

Last time I checked this was a GNR forum, BBA is not in the equasion.

Good post dalsh :thumbsup:

No, the fan didn't write anything in the newspaper. He sent an open letter to multiple newspapers and one newspaper blogger, for unknown reasons, decided to print it; and he doesn't seem like a fan of Guns N' Roses, more like a fan of a particular GN'R lineup.

054_TEN+THINGS04.jpg

YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT! You murdered my Guns N Roses now I'll break your fucking legs!

You're right, someone should close this thread before we remind more Annie Wilkes quotes

054_TEN+THINGS04.jpg

YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT! You murdered my Guns N Roses now I'll break your fucking legs!

You're right, someone should close this thread before we remind more Annie Wilkes quotes

HA! DIRTY BIRD :lol:

Now it all makes sense,BBA is actually Karen McNeil,and Stephen King based "misery" on it's stalkerazzi mission/obsession.

creatief.anderen_clip_image001.jpg

I don't know why people are so surprised at this letter. There are tons of fans who would love a reunion; this person just put it in an open letter in hopes that his pleas won't fall on deaf ears. I think people here are more riled up because it's supposedly BBA's letter. He must be on his 325th username by now if he still posts here. :lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait until April 14th and see what happens.

well that letter isn't speaking on my behave!!! Damn it people get off your high horse. If a reunion happens someday cool but all you are doing is making it about you! A reunion would be about the bands state of mind. and if I hear they owe us, one more time!! Why the hell is it people always think they are owed so much in life? They don't owe you shit! Get over yourselves. You ever think that maybe they are happier doing what they are doing now?

Just to summarize the situation as it stand now:

Axl does not want to let the fans down, according to himself. Whether that includes performing with former members or just being there, is unclear from what he has said, but it'd be pretty surprising if he ever got up on stage with Slash again. At the same time, Duff, Slash and Matt apparently intend to attend and want to play, because they are happy to play with anyone as long as there's an audience. Steven wants to play even more -- more than anyone in the whole wide world! -- and is pissed at Axl for not being clear about his intentions, going as far as to lash out at the current band members, calling them "hacks" and then, regretting that, calling them "scabs" instead. Izzy, on the other hand, who, according to Slash, is true to his nature and intends to be absent, is not getting much criticism from anyone, although right now it looks like he is the one who is most clearly preventing the AFD lineup from performing. And in the meantime poor Dizzy, who is also inducted, is completely forgotten by all.

Gonna be fun!

Axl does not want to let the fans down, according to himself. Whether that includes performing with former members or just being there, is unclear from what he has said, but it'd be pretty surprising if he ever got up on stage with Slash again. At the same time, Duff, Slash and Matt apparently intend to attend and want to play, because they are happy to play with anyone as long as there's an audience. Steven wants to play even more -- more than anyone in the whole wide world! -- and is pissed at Axl for not being clear about his intentions, going as far as to lash out at the current band members, calling them "hacks" and then, regretting that, calling them "scabs" instead. Izzy, on the other hand, who, according to Slash, is true to his nature and intends to be absent, is not getting much criticism from anyone, although right now it looks like he is the one who is most clearly preventing the AFD lineup from performing. And in the meantime poor Dizzy, who is also inducted, is completely forgotten by all.

Gonna be fun!

I think you've got it! Especially the Izzy part.

Gonna be fun!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

...And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

You are sincerely the best rock band in the history of the world.

I think that title belongs to Zepplin or The Stones but GN'R is still up there.

Nah. GNR is better. Don't bother "correcting me" on my opinion either :)

I completely agree with you. Guns N' Roses is the greatest rock and roll band ever.

Why you idiots are talkin' about BBA? And then moderators wonder why threads are derailed.

BBA wrote the open letter in the newspaper. He does have some relevance to the thread.

And who is BBA? I don't care, you care?

We both care to an extent. Otherwise you would not be complaining about BBA being spoken about in this very thread and I would not have had a conversation about him with fellow members here. If you really did not care, you would not post about him at all.

I don't know why people are so surprised at this letter. There are tons of fans who would love a reunion; this person just put it in an open letter in hopes that his pleas won't fall on deaf ears. I think people here are more riled up because it's supposedly BBA's letter. He must be on his 325th username by now if he still posts here. :lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait until April 14th and see what happens.

The forum has went through an interesting change over the last year.

So welcome back. But make sure to never praise the original band, don't say anything about Axl not releasing music, and make sure your posts are 100% positive about everything Axl does, or this new group of forum members will go on the attack against you in every post you do!

I would like to see Paul Tobias, Josh Freese, Gilby Clarke, and Robin Finck show up.

I'll trade you a reanimated West Arkeen,and Izzy to leave Gilby out.

Wasn't that Arkeen who was playing the acoustic guitar in the video where Axl sings part of Yesterdays? I think they are sitting at a bar.