OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bipolar tag was denied in the chats.

You cannot convince me that BBA's behavior,nor the lengths he goes to,simply to berate and degrade GNR aren't the habits of an obsessed,psychopath.

Axl was diagnosed bipolar. He just doesn't believe it. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=2

A psychopath? He fits 5 out of 20 of the symptoms at best. http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/symptoms-psychopath-scary-reading-21305/

Actually in that interview Axl doesn't say he doesn't believe he's bipolar, what he says is the bipolar medication doesn't help with the stress.

And yeah why the fuck are we talking about this BBA guy so much. You folks DO realize all this attention you are giving him is only encouraging him to continue what he's been doing, don't ya?

Doctors don't put you on bipolar medication if you weren't diagnosed as bipolar. I'm saying Axl doesn't believe it because he denied being bipolar in the chats.

So, it's pretty clear that uncle Axl will NOT perform at RNRHOF or with the original-and-full line-up in the future (not today, not the next year, not in fuckin' 2045). If chances were 0.00001% yesterday, today's are -20000%. So... I was wondering, if the rest of the guys are up to perform on April, 14th with some guest doing Axl's vocals (I've read somewhere that probably Kid Rock would cover a song or two at the induction).

1. Do you think Axl would say: "They are NOT GN'R anymore so they DO NOT have the right to perform under Guns N' Roses name"?

2. Do you think he has the power and/or the right to stop "their" performance?

3. Would you agree with his decision?

Edited by pi2loc

I don't think he'll do it. But I do think he'll show so Slash and co. won't be the ones associated with GnR.

He seemed really upset in the video when the reporter asked about "the reunion" so IMO he's still mad about the whole situation. At least I would like to see the rest of the guys performing. :shrugs:

I don't think he'll do it. But I do think he'll show so Slash and co. won't be the ones associated with GnR.

He seemed really upset in the video when the reporter asked about "the reunion" so IMO he's still mad about the whole situation. At least I would like to see the rest of the guys performing. :shrugs:

He's certainly still very mad about it all but, IMO, he's got absolutely no right to try stopping the rest of the guys from performing. I don't really think he'll try to do this, but he'll be bothered if they do.

Judging by the way people generally love to toss out the "It's not X if without Y" equation, my guess would be that if the guys, minus Axl ever started gigging together or whatever, you'd have the same mass of people taking pleasure in saying "It ain't GN'R without Axl!!" even though I bet if such a grouping were to ever form, they'd be smart enough not to try and bill themselves as GN'R...

I don't know, I'm totally happy with the current lineup. Don't need or care about any kind of reunion.

IF anyone performs, it'll be Slash/Duff/Matt/Steven. Izzy won't be there, and Axl won't perform. Might as well try and get Scott to do one more one-off and call it a VR reunion. Fact is, it won't be GN'R and no one is going to pretend it is or try to pass it off as such. Okay...maybe Steven will :tongue2:

So, it's pretty clear that uncle Axl will NOT perform at RNRHOF or with the original-and-full line-up in the future (not today, not the next year, not in fuckin' 2045). If chances were 0.00001% yesterday, today's are -20000%. So... I was wondering, if the rest of the guys are up to perform on April, 14th with some guest doing Axl's vocals (I've read somewhere that probably Kid Rock would cover a song or two at the induction).

1. Do you think Axl would say: "They are NOT GN'R anymore so they DO NOT have the right to perform under Guns N' Roses name"?

2. Do you think he has the power and/or the right to stop "their" performance?

3. Would you agree with his decision?

If Slash, Matt, Duff, and whoever else get up there and play, they're not going to call themselves Guns n Roses. Duh. But that's an interesting and drama-filled delusion you've manufactured there.

Of course they couldn't perform under the Guns n Roses name!As we all know Axl owns it and if they did it would just be another lawsuit from Uncle Axl's lawyers.

:confused: That's exactly what I was asking. Even though they're not IN GN'R anymore, they are being inducted AS GN'R and since Axl has said several times that he DOES NOT want Slash to be involved with GN'R name/brand/company in any possible way I had my doubts of whether or nor Axl would let them do that.

My references are the VH and Blondie induction.

Edited by pi2loc

Probably Green Day will perform some Guns songs. I don't know about anyone else but Slash will be performing a couple of times. One with Matt and Donovan. And he said recently he and Ronnie Wood would be performing.

I don't know why people are so surprised at this letter. There are tons of fans who would love a reunion; this person just put it in an open letter in hopes that his pleas won't fall on deaf ears. I think people here are more riled up because it's supposedly BBA's letter. He must be on his 325th username by now if he still posts here. :lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait until April 14th and see what happens.

The forum has went through an interesting change over the last year.

So welcome back. But make sure to never praise the original band, don't say anything about Axl not releasing music, and make sure your posts are 100% positive about everything Axl does, or this new group of forum members will go on the attack against you in every post you do!

Sooo...basically the same as always then.

I don't know why people are so surprised at this letter. There are tons of fans who would love a reunion; this person just put it in an open letter in hopes that his pleas won't fall on deaf ears. I think people here are more riled up because it's supposedly BBA's letter. He must be on his 325th username by now if he still posts here. :lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait until April 14th and see what happens.

The forum has went through an interesting change over the last year.

So welcome back. But make sure to never praise the original band, don't say anything about Axl not releasing music, and make sure your posts are 100% positive about everything Axl does, or this new group of forum members will go on the attack against you in every post you do!

Sooo...basically the same as always then.

Haha :rofl-lol:. Like someone would actually care about 2 or 3 idiots trying to impersonate moderators to tell you what to say or not. Fuck them. :thumbsup:

I think Izzy would turn up to the RNRHOF if he knew the original band would perform. At the AFD 20th anniversary at Key Club he turned up, and I think was bummed that Axl didnt.

The fact that Izzy is said to be not going is the best indication to me that a performance was never likely. If Axl had a change of heart this week I think Izzy would too

As frustrating as it is, Izzy has probably just come to realize that anything associated with 'old gnr' is awkward and uncomfortable because of how Axl wants nothing to do with it. It's like a father who remarries and just cuts off all contact with his original family. Family reunions, or birthdays/funerals, whatever, would be weird and uncomfortable.