Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit. This is in itself is epic.

Are you being sarcastic?

Epic?

Epic is now reduced to an event where grown men who used to be in a band together are willing to sit by each other for a couple hours?

Don't you think it's epic???

...this calls for a poll!!!

Anyway, that'll be nice to see if true. Wonder if this tweet will be backtracked and "not entirely confirmed" like the previous one, but seems believable enough...

if I was in charge of placements I would deff sit axl next to slash on the table. The RHOF are bound to employ similar tactics to induce a result

I would too! (if only for the schism...) :lol:

Edited by KiraMPD

I bet Axl and Slash will be sitting on opposite ends otherwise it would be awkward as hell

I agree, Axl and Slash will be separated by Duff, Steven and Izzy. I do hope Izzy makes it. These 5 guys need to be there. It's very important to them and we fans.

Holy shit. This is in itself is epic.

Are you being sarcastic?

Epic?

Epic is now reduced to an event where grown men who used to be in a band together are willing to sit by each other for a couple hours?

I'll take what I can get man. If these seven people who all made rock n roll history, and who the general public considers to be the definition of gnr, are all sitting together in the public eye for the first time in nearly 20 years, especially given all the shit that's gone down since, I'm ecstatic. Damn right i'd LOVE a one off performance, but this in itself is a HUGE step considering Axl's public rant of hatred towards Slash just three years ago.

Matt Sorum says Guns N Roses will sit together at @rock_hall induction. No plans to play but he's hoping. -@GraffonMusic #Music #Baktan

8:01 PM - 16 Mar 12 via ifttt

http://twitter.com/zbooo/status/180821115516624896

Just wondering what happens to their wives or +1 at this other HOF ceremonies? Do they sit at same table as the band or seated elsewhere in the venue?

I'll be center floor for HOB, top far side for HOF. I don't think there's a dress code for upper level, I imagine many fans will be wearing shirts representing the artist/group they are there for. Closer to the stage and floor level I've heard will be mostly semi-formal with an edge.

If anybody hears of a forum member gathering prior to either show, post it here.

How's the seating arrangement set up for the Duff thing? Everything I've seen said it is only general admission, but some people say they got seats three rows back. I was under the impression that they didn't arrange seats in the room he's in. I've been there a handful of times for various things and I've never seen seats.

I hope they are at the table so that Axl can finally meet Perla haha. All those twitter messages she wrote about him-she's weird! But seriously I wish they'd get over the drama for 2 hours! They're all a bunch of oversensitive weirdos in many ways!

Edited by Janis

I hope they are at the table so that Axl can finally meet Perla haha. All those twitter messages she wrote about him-she's weird! But seriously I wish they'd get over the drama for 2 hours! They're all a bunch of oversensitive weirdos in many ways!

Oh god... something tells me that'll result in a cat fight! XD

Seriously, both Axl and Perla are known to have a temperament so I don't think it will end well at all. :rofl-lol:

How's the seating arrangement set up for the Duff thing? Everything I've seen said it is only general admission, but some people say they got seats three rows back. I was under the impression that they didn't arrange seats in the room he's in. I've been there a handful of times for various things and I've never seen seats.

There's a small number of reserved seats on the floor and in the balcony.

2081.gif

I'm amazed there's still some balcony seats available, would be kinda funny if the people who paid $34 for this gig wind up seeing the reunion that others are paying $500+ to hopefully see at the induction :D

Oh god... something tells me that'll result in a cat fight! XD

Seriously, both Axl and Perla are known to have a temperament so I don't think it will end well at all. :rofl-lol:

Meh. This is the woman who once said her husband's best work was in his old band and her favourite song is Estranged. I'm sure they'll get along fine.

We all think that Axl and Slash don't talk to each other. But who says that's true? We don't know everything that happens.

exactly

who knows what's going on behind the scenes?

I used to think this way:

Axl Rose calls Slash. Slash picks up the phone and talk.

Slash calls Axl Rose. Axl Rose doesn't pick up at all or he does and say: Fuck you! and hang up.

But now, I don't really now. Axl looks very relaxed and I hope he can at least have one-off conversation with Slash. :shrugs: