OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

I would take this time to remind you not to reply to me in the future. Especially when you have proven yourself to be incapable of any reasonable debate. Enjoy crying in your milk over a dead band.

Good night.

Why bother arguing with someone as close minded and biased as you? You hold Slash to a standard where he has to play every note to perfection, but Axl can just let his voice go to shit and it's alright. Yeah, guitar playing and singing arie two different things, but there are many things you can do to keep your voice in peak shape that Axl clearly doesn't bother to do. Those two missed notes, which by the way you probably can't even point out, are definitely far more glaring than oh say, Axl lettings his voice go to shit then forgetting entire lines to November Rain in front of the largest crowd imaginable.

What is with you silly little Slash fans and reading shit in to things that aren't there? You all do it constantly, and quite frankly, it's stupid.

Where did you see me sticking up for Axl anywhere about not taking care of himself?

Find it, I'll wait here.

When you started comparing vocals and guitar playing it is heavily implied that you are backing Axl. You can't just make a statement and pretend it didn't happen. Unless you are trolling, which I'm almost convinced nearly everyone who prefer nu guns is doing.

You're reading comprehension must be nonexistent because I didn't start comparing vocals and guitars until I was asked to.

And what does backing Axl have to do with agreeing with everything he does? I'm sorry but this is just music to me. I don't treat it as religion.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys even actually watch any of these videos? Slash nailed the SCOM solo, it sounds amazing.

No one can play those songs quite like Slash can.

I agree, blows away ANY nugnr playing those songs

I would take this time to remind you not to reply to me in the future. Especially when you have proven yourself to be incapable of any reasonable debate. Enjoy crying in your milk over a dead band.

Good night.

Why bother arguing with someone as close minded and biased as you? You hold Slash to a standard where he has to play every note to perfection, but Axl can just let his voice go to shit and it's alright. Yeah, guitar playing and singing are two different things, but there are many things you can do to keep your voice in peak shape that Axl clearly doesn't bother to do. Those two missed notes, which by the way you probably can't even point out, are definitely far more glaring than oh say, Axl lettings his voice go to shit then forgetting entire lines to November Rain in front of the largest crowd imaginable.

What is with you silly little Slash fans and reading shit in to things that aren't there? You all do it constantly, and quite frankly, it's stupid.

Where did you see me sticking up for Axl anywhere about not taking care of himself?

Find it, I'll wait here.

You may be waiting a while,let's make a joke."How many Slash fans does it take to make shit up?"

:shrugs: None really. Slash does it for them if they don't. :tongue2:

Good night.

Why bother arguing with someone as close minded and biased as you? You hold Slash to a standard where he has to play every note to perfection, but Axl can just let his voice go to shit and it's alright. Yeah, guitar playing and singing are two different things, but there are many things you can do to keep your voice in peak shape that Axl clearly doesn't bother to do. Those two missed notes, which by the way you probably can't even point out, are definitely far more glaring than oh say, Axl lettings his voice go to shit then forgetting entire lines to November Rain in front of the largest crowd imaginable.

Find it, I'll wait here.

You may be waiting a while,let's make a joke."How many Slash fans does it take to make shit up?"

:shrugs: None really. Slash does it for them if they don't. :tongue2:

Ha! Sad but true :lol:

slash missing two notes in a solo = disaster.

axl singing like crap 80% of the time = axl's god.

we are dealing with children here.

Seeing as how you Slash fans are the only ones that ever call Axl god, I think that we're dealing with some kind of retarded identity crisis here. Just because you're dumb enough to idolize your hero doesn't mean that everyone else does the same.

Sure,console yourself with that thought.

Do you have any sort of argument or something, or are you completely unable to justify your stance and have to resort to throwing out the opposite side's argument?

Sure,console yourself with that thought.

Do you have any sort of argument or something, or are you completely unable to justify your stance and have to resort to throwing out the opposite side's argument?

lol, i saw their answer some hours ago and didn't even bother replying. and i'm not even a slash fan. i just hate this double standards crap.

robin is my favorite guitar player and he missed a lot of notes and i was never afraid to point out those mistakes, but that is one thing, nitpicking VERY small mistakes is just pure bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...