Common fakes...

username

Ok, I'm talking about tracks that are often found on Kazaa or other p2p networks that say they are GnR, but aren't...

- Cats In The Cradle And The Silver Spoon (Harry Chapin)

- Bed Of Roses (Bon Jovi)

- Every Rose Has It's Thorn (poison)

- Stairway To Heaven (led zeppelin)

- White Christmas (I have no idea who, and it's a good fake...but it's not real)

- Janie's Got A Gun (aerosmith)

So..these can be found saying they are by GnR...what funny fakes have you guys seen? :P

Ok, I'm talking about tracks that are often found on Kazaa or other p2p networks that say they are GnR, but aren't...

- White Christmas (I have no idea who, and it's a good fake...but it's not real)

So..these can be found saying they are by GnR...what funny fakes have you guys seen? :P

Maybe some people relate the name ¨Guns N' Roses¨ to the words that appear in:

Bed Of Roses

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Janie's Got A Gun

:rolleyes::blink:

Maybe some people relate the name ¨Guns N' Roses¨ to the words that appear in:

Bed Of Roses

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Janie's Got A Gun

:rolleyes::blink:

of course but then maybe la guns did one.. WHo would have so many songs with the name gun or roses in it..? That would be sell centered.. :lol:

these songs are all obvious, if you know anything bout rock at all your not even gonna dl them...but once you start listening youll clearly know its not axl...he has an easily distinguishable voice, thats why all those other fakes of songs from chinese democracy are sooo obviously fake, if they werent then that wouldnt be saying much for the album, lol, cause those songs clearly suck and are not axl

Prostitute

White Christmas

There Was A Time

The Powers That Be

My Fellow Americans

Livin' Loud

Somethin' 4 Nothin'

Cry for me baby

Strip Bar

Catcher in the Rye

Cock-A-Roach Soup

White Christmas isn't Axl, I thought Dust in the Wind was Axl, just not the Kansas song.

Dust in the Wind was an intro to November Rain in the 1993 legs of the Use Your Illusion Tour. It's not a demo but it was performed by the band so it is Axl singing on it.

Edited by IndiannaRose

Guest Conga Fissure

Crash Diet (cover, but sounds good. There is a real version too.)

Anybody

Cock-A-Roach Soup (sounds like Nickelback)

I.R.S.

Plus, there's some Axl rants that are labeled as C. Democracy songs:

My Fellow Americans

The Powers That Be

Edited by livinloud87

Guest Conga Fissure
Who is singing these new songs thenif it's not axl?

"Livin' Loud", "Oklahoma" and "Somethin' for Nothin" all were sung by the same guy (whom I think is Axl.)

"I.R.S." and "Cock-A-Roach Soup" sound like Nickelback.

"Anybody" is obviously fake (but I don't know the vocalist and can't desribe it either.)

Oh, and the cover version of "Crash Diet" is done remarkably well for a cover song (it may not be Axl but it sounds really good.)

"Cut It" is another fake done by a rap group, shitty song, obviously fake.

Right now I'm d/l'ing "Closing in on You" so I'll have to see how this one turns out.

alright peeps....i downloaded a version of dance the night away that said it was guns n roses. so i gave it a listen and i swear on my leg that it is indeed axl singing. but my friend insists that he knows axl and it is not. anyone know for sure?