Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Izzy back on Twitter

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Brother Morphine

Brother Morphine

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • 05-March 12

I like that album Izzy has called Like A Dog. That sounds pretty good to me. I may buy it. Bomb sounds a lot like VR instrumentally. Probably since Izzy helped write VR's first album. Overall I would say this is a very good album. Reminds me of GNR in some ways. Vocals remind me of Tom Petty.

After listening to Izzy's solo records you can see why he was so important to the GNR sound. They need him back in GNR for any reunion. He is so talented. He should at minimum write the album and record. If he does not want to tour they could let some one else play during the tour. But Izzy is needed to help write a new record. He is a talented song writer.

This. IMO if the original band had gone on and Adler had stayed but say for example it was Gilby on stage but Izzy in the studio I would have been more than happy with that situation and you could easily say that the band was still the original 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users