Do you want a classic line-up Reunion?

rudolf1978

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if its just for one show it is definitely something I would love to see.

To those saying no, if it did happen would you actually be disappointed? :huh:

Pretty much.

The chances of GN'R coming up with new stuff is even smaller if they reunite.

It would become more of a nostalgia act than it already is.

But then again, why would I worry. There won't be a reunion.

My answer is very much in limbo these days. If this line-up (and specially Axl) has plans of releasing new material, then no. But if this is just a endless greatest hits tour line-up, I'd say yes to a reunion (imagining it wouldn't be a complete mess).

Even if its just for one show it is definitely something I would love to see.

To those saying no, if it did happen would you actually be disappointed? :huh:

Pretty much.

The chances of GN'R coming up with new stuff is even smaller if they reunite.

It would become more of a nostalgia act than it already is.

But then again, why would I worry. There won't be a reunion.

Then again, I'd much rather see a nostalgia act with all the creators intact, than with a glorified cover band.

Especially if the nu band doesn't move forward in the foreseeable future, I can't comprehend how people wouldnt want a reunion of the real deal over what we have now.

• 3 weeks later...

My answer is very much in limbo these days. If this line-up (and specially Axl) has plans of releasing new material, then no. But if this is just a endless greatest hits tour line-up, I'd say yes to a reunion (imagining it wouldn't be a complete mess).

This. If they don't release new albums eventually, so yes, I'd rather a reunion than seeing these guys getting ridiculous negative comments because they're some other guys.

Most of Guns N' Roses fans want to see GNR again.

They should buy tickets to Europe tour then ;)

What? Skin N' Bones Tour happening again? ;)

I know you were joking but i fucking love that tour def my fav ever. If current gnr ever did a set like that and toured, that would be amazing!

Hell yes. Can't see a single reason for anyone to not want that. I would rather have a nostalgia act forever than the current band. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that I would rather have nothing than the current band. No Slash and Duff equals no GNR for me. Sure Izzy should be there, but I would be more than happy with the UYI tour lineup.