SPOILER: All Slash Samples Here

Turn_It_Up

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No More Heroes soundin' soooo groovy. Standing in the Sun, We Will Roam, Bad Rain, Anastasia, Not for Me(sounds like Soundgarden and about to explode when clip ends), Halo, Apocalyptic Love, etc. all sounds fuckin' SWEET.

Shit, gonna be a long 2 more months--hope they play the whole fuckin' record on tour. rock2

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Shots Fired sounds like it might be my anthem when I become a cowboy. Riff has a nice gallop about it.

Very short samples, though. Anastasia was such a tease. :(

Halo, Bad Rain, Hard & Fast and the title track sounded the best of the rockers.

Far and Away sounds promising as the laid-back ballad.

No More Heroes and Anastasia sound very promising...I couldn't really tell many of the others apart...definitely not as diverse as the previous album, but I think there's going to be some good stuff on there...

also that little chunk of No More Heroes made me think of Sweet Child for some reason...

Edited by ppruks

Not overly impressed with the samples but It does sound more rockin then CD. I'll have to wait till I buy it to give a full opinion. No matter what the album sounds like I'll still see Slash as many times as possible on tour. Just sounds like an album that is easy to listen to but nothing there blows me away or makes me think I'll get hooked and listen to it over and over

Not for me sounds like Foo Fighters. I've seen Myles 9 times (6 times with Slash, 3 with Alter Bridge). I used to like Myles voice a lot more then I do now going to have a few listens to the tracks when they come out so I can properly judge.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I dig what I hear so far, seems that You're A Lie is the weakest of the bunch.

Anastasia sounds interesting, as does Halo and No More Heroes. Not For Me and Far And Away are slower, more mellow and I like that.

Hard & Fast reminds me of Snakepit (which is a VERY good thing)

I'm looking forward to it.