Slash: "I'd love to have the original band play."

GnR Chris

Remind me to hysterically laugh in your face after the HOF induction.

yeah because it is so funny to laugh at those who want gn'r back <_<

You are confused. GN'R is active and preparing a great Euro Tour. I don't understand what you want back.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are confused. GN'R is active and preparing a great Euro Tour. I don't understand what you want back.

the classic

axl is in a no win situation. he's going to be the bad guy either way. if he gets up and plays, the fans cry even more for a reunion and further disregard the new band. if he doesn't play, it's obviously his fault and he'll be thrown under the bus for it. his best move is to not show up at all, focus on the new band and get new music out asap.

That's it!

The fans on this forum take all of this way more seriously than the actual band members do. Except maybe Steven.

I think it would be awesome if they all played a song or two together. BUt if they don't, no big deal.

I'm a fan of music, so I just can't wait to hear the next GnR album, and I'm looking forward to hearing the next Slash solo album, and I'm really curious to see who VR gets to sing on their next record.

All the rest of this is just forum bantering, because we don't have music to talk about!

It is funny to laugh at those who, even knowing their wish won't be granted any time soon, takes their time to bash what others like just for the sake of it. Now that's funny! :rofl-lol:

It is funny to laugh at those who, even knowing their wish won't be granted any time soon, takes their time to bash what others like just for the sake of it. Now that's funny! :rofl-lol:

Well said, I couldn't agree more.

The truly funny thing is that even after the relics classics don't play at the h.o.f., when anyone with any capabilty for cognitive thought will understand that there is no chance for a reunion; the reunionists will still be here whining.

it's funny how people talk about Axl "moving on" when the guy releases ONE album in almost two decades, hasn't showed interest in releasing any more new music and, in cocerts, plays 80% od old songs and one "new" song here and there. Axl hasn't moved on.

same old same old.. lol

My take is - if you want to go see the best GN'R cover band out there at the moment, go see Axl and his new GN'R.

That said, I know little about other GN'R cover bands, so I could be wrong.

I'm not for a reunion either, as its never going to happen, and if it did, it would only disappoint. The 1980's, early 1990's was where it was at. Those times are never gonna repeat themselves. I feel lucky, as I got to see Axl Slash Izzy Duff Sorum. Sure I would have liked to have seen the Adler line up up, but I missed out on some Wembly tickets. I've seen the Robin / Bucket line up to, and it simply did not have the same impact. All the same, I did enjoy seeing buckethead and Robin Finck, as I like both guitarists.

The thing I am looking forward to right now is the new Slash album due out around April.

It will be interesting to hear what Axl puts out next, although I sense its a long way off. A live album wouldn't interest me.