Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Steven Adler Calls Guns N’ Roses Lineup ‘Hacks’

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • 26-January 09
http://loudwire.com/...e-at-rock-hall/

Discuss.

EDIT:

"“He’s my brother. I know he’s up to it,” Adler says about Slash and the Rock Hall reunion. “He wants to do it. I want to do it. Just from what I hear, Izzy [Stradlin]‘s not gonna show up and Axl will probably want to play with his hack band — his band of hacks. ‘Axl and His Hacks’ — it shouldn’t even be Guns N’ Roses. He’s just driving that name into the freakin’ ground. ‘Axl and His Hacks.’"

:(

Edited by marlon_brando15, 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 18,949 posts
  • 28-December 02
@bumblefoot
<< Steven Adler Calls Guns N' Roses Lineup 'Hacks' >> I'm just glad Neil Peart didn't say that, then I'd be bummed out.... lol.

--

In my mind it means BBF don't give a fuck what he says, he also makes refereance to a more respectable drummer :rofl-lol:

Edited by gunsguy, 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM.

axlrare.jpg

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • 26-January 09
Look at what he says about Izzy.

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts
  • 16-October 11
Adler covers more angles of GnR topics than this hwole forum lol, I don't think he has an opinion, he's like the weather. Already in twitter thread.

'I bought me an illusion and I put it on the wall, I let it fill my head with dreams and had to have them all.'

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

shotgunblues1978

shotgunblues1978

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts
  • 21-August 08
Guy's a loser. Always has been, always will be.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 18,949 posts
  • 28-December 02
Well there ya have it folk's any chance whatsoever of them playing just went out the window, Way to go Steve!

axlrare.jpg

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • 26-January 09
Fucking stupid asswipe. Axl's not gonna play with a fucking idiot who keeps bashing him. Jesus Christ, what a fuckhead.

ppruks

ppruks

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • 21-August 08
what a fucking idiot...why was that necessary? no one benefits from these kinds of comments

jellyzero

jellyzero

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • 17-January 03
Isn't it already established that Steven is his own worst enemy? How long has he been crying for a reunion and now 2 weeks from the only chance he'll ever have he ruins it by opening his mouth again. What a waste.

The Wicked Hand

The Wicked Hand

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • 17-February 11
There is axls excuse right there.
Way to go popcorn!

Mansin Humanity

Mansin Humanity

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • 03-October 06
attaboy

kiD3Y1J.png

Desperado

Desperado

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • 14-February 05
Steven is just a stupid dick who licks Slash's ass just so he will like him again. He's like the person who everybody hates because he only say stuff to seem cool infront of his "friends" and tries to be badass....

"“He’s my brother. I know he’s up to it,” Adler says about Slash

fuck you! you're not black.

Edited by Desperado, 29 March 2012 - 08:06 PM.

juhjj8.jpg
Sorry for my bad english.

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 16,338 posts
  • 24-February 06
Bring Back Adler :lol:

...yeah that's gonna happen

F*ck Fear

F*ck Fear

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,957 posts
  • 29-June 03
I love what the guy did while he was in the band, but since then he's done nothing to prove to me that he himself is not a hack.
And on another note, if he was so desperate to sit on that drummers stool one last time for Guns N' Roses, running his mouth like this is not going to get it done.

Posted Image

Purely Magnetic

Purely Magnetic

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • 21-November 11
My tweet to slash: @slash Looks like Steven pissed any kind of ROF perfomance down the drain calling NuGNR hacks. Geez. Time to get your "brother" on a leash.

Seriously, I like Steven, but get a clue, some never learn. If he wants the original lineup to perform why come out and publicly call nuGNR hacks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users