Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Steven Adler Calls Guns N’ Roses Lineup ‘Hacks’

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

LuanVictor

LuanVictor

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • 18-June 11
Stupid asshole.

"Complaints, complaints and complaints" - Beta Lebeis
5yrnh4.jpg

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

Shackler

• SILVER Supporter
  • 2,986 posts
  • 04-January 12
Shut up steven pathos

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

911886123.jpg

Everything is raised to apotheosis. The cradle gives up its babes and new ones take their place

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 3,583 posts
  • 04-November 04
Hmm, it seems Steven has heard the rumor that Izzy won't show up. I seem to remember getting bashed for pointing out that Izzy's appearance hasn't been confirmed publicly and that may be a potential issue for a full reunion. I also remember countless people saying it's all about Axl and the Axl-Slash dynamic as far as a reunion goes. I guess there's a little more to it than that :rolleyes:

Ali

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER Supporter
  • 14,372 posts
  • 28-January 11
Get ready for what he's going to say at the ceremony. Disaster, fuckin' disaster.

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

31illusions

31illusions

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
  • 10-September 07

My tweet to slash: @slash Looks like Steven pissed any kind of ROF perfomance down the drain calling NuGNR hacks. Geez. Time to get your "brother" on a leash.

Seriously, I like Steven, but get a clue, some never learn. If he wants the original lineup to perform why come out and publicly call nuGNR hacks.

Probably because he knows they will not be performing, (thus he's angry) I would assume.

d_zps117357a7.jpg

Desperado

Desperado

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • 14-February 05
or because he's a dick?

juhjj8.jpg
Sorry for my bad english.

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 3,583 posts
  • 04-November 04

My tweet to slash: @slash Looks like Steven pissed any kind of ROF perfomance down the drain calling NuGNR hacks. Geez. Time to get your "brother" on a leash.

Seriously, I like Steven, but get a clue, some never learn. If he wants the original lineup to perform why come out and publicly call nuGNR hacks.

Probably because he knows they will not be performing, (thus he's angry) I would assume.

You are assuming that. Steven has "heard" that Axl will "probably" want to play with the current lineup. Moreso, I'd bet any sum of money that any shot Steven had at a being a part of a reunion has been hurt badly by these comments.

Ali

MarlaHooch

MarlaHooch

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • 02-July 08
Way to go Steven, now you'll be blamed instead of Axl.

Band of hacks = Adler's Appetite. Did Steven forget who gets 40% of the songwriting credit for those songs he makes his living covering?
Be bitter, stay angry, and blame everyone!

tkarmy

tkarmy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • 03-April 05
well if anyone held out any hope that it would happen they can truly kiss that good bye.... no way on fucking earth would axl get on stage with Steven after those comments

Steve is the fucking hack, he can't even keep Jizzy in his band

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 15,899 posts
  • 13-August 11

@bumblefoot
<< Steven Adler Calls Guns N' Roses Lineup 'Hacks' >> I'm just glad Neil Peart didn't say that, then I'd be bummed out.... lol.

--

In my mind it means BBF don't give a fuck what he says, he also makes refereance to a more respectable drummer :rofl-lol:

Wow, that was a good reply. Go Ron! rock3

Steven, I respect your work on Appetite but :fuckyou:

31illusions

31illusions

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
  • 10-September 07

You are assuming that. Steven has "heard" that Axl will "probably" want to play with the current lineup. Moreso, I'd bet any sum of money that any shot Steven had at a being a part of a reunion has been hurt badly by these comments.

Ali

I bet all money that you have no idea what you're talking about. The decision "not to play" was made a while ago. so be quiet. Also New GN'R would never play at RRHOF in April. It would be the biggest joke ever.

d_zps117357a7.jpg

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04
I think the saddest part about Steven is that even though he's the one who wants the reunion the most out of any of the members, if there ever were a reunion I can almost guarantee that it'd be Sorum on the drums.

I do feel for the guy, but yeah, comments like this aren't going to get him anywhere. Interesting to see what he said about Izzy though.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Guest_gunns5_*

Guest_gunns5_*
  • Guests
  • --

@bumblefoot
<< Steven Adler Calls Guns N' Roses Lineup 'Hacks' >> I'm just glad Neil Peart didn't say that, then I'd be bummed out.... lol.

--

In my mind it means BBF don't give a fuck what he says, he also makes refereance to a more respectable drummer :rofl-lol:

LOL YEAH!

I somehow think this little dig will fly right over Adler's fucked up head.

Birk

Birk

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • 20-October 03
Fuck you adler, thanks
The truth is the truth hurts, dont you agree

packersnroses

packersnroses

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • 16-February 11
Lol. Steven calling someone else a hack. How ironic.

For some reason, Steven still thinks Axl and the rest of the world owes him something.
And when you're in need of someone, My heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely

With no one left to cry to baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users