Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Steven Adler Calls Guns N’ Roses Lineup ‘Hacks’

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

ARX77

ARX77

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • 04-January 12

Way to go Steven, now you'll be blamed instead of Axl.

Band of hacks = Adler's Appetite. Did Steven forget who gets 40% of the songwriting credit for those songs he makes his living covering?

Isn't Axl doing the same?
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

mrandyk

mrandyk

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts
  • 06-January 09
The new lineup calling themselves GNR may be a joke, but you yourself are nothing more than a hack, Stevie. His comment about Izzy probably not showing up is interesting, but I really wonder if he is actually kept in the loop at all when it comes to these things. I doubt he is that well liked.

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 15,866 posts
  • 13-August 11

Lol. Steven calling someone else a hack. How ironic.

For some reason, Steven still thinks Axl and the rest of the world owes him something.

He has more money than god, what more could he want?

Birk

Birk

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • 20-October 03
Think about this, how long has Adler been waiting for this day? After this day Adler will be a nobody, and will finally fade away, hes going to make a spectacle about this, this is his last time people will care who he is, this is gonna get interesting
The truth is the truth hurts, dont you agree

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

Shackler

• SILVER Supporter
  • 2,982 posts
  • 04-January 12

Also New GN'R would never play at RRHOF in April. It would be the biggest joke ever.

And why not. GNR stay GNR. it would be cool to see the new line up played and jammed with the old line up. duff and izzy have understood that.

Also, Old GN'R will not play at RRHOF in April.

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

911886123.jpg

Everything is raised to apotheosis. The cradle gives up its babes and new ones take their place

ARX77

ARX77

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • 04-January 12
[quote name='marlon_brando15' timestamp='1333068656' post='3047984']
http://loudwire.com/...e-at-rock-hall/

Discuss.

EDIT:

"“He’s my brother. I know he’s up to it,” Adler says about Slash and the Rock Hall reunion.

“He wants to do it. I want to do it. Just from what I hear, Izzy [Stradlin]‘s not gonna show
up
and Axl will probably want to play with his hack band — his band of hacks. ‘Axl and His Hacks’ — it shouldn’t even be Guns N’ Roses. He’s just driving that name into the freakin’
ground. ‘Axl and His Hacks.’"

Steven is his own worse enemy. Tomorrow Axl will b his brother and he loves all the current GnR members.
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

Ali

Ali

SUPER GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 3,583 posts
  • 04-November 04

My tweet to slash: @slash Looks like Steven pissed any kind of ROF perfomance down the drain calling NuGNR hacks. Geez. Time to get your "brother" on a leash.

Seriously, I like Steven, but get a clue, some never learn. If he wants the original lineup to perform why come out and publicly call nuGNR hacks.

Probably because he knows they will not be performing, (thus he's angry) I would assume.

You are assuming that. Steven has "heard" that Axl will "probably" want to play with the current lineup. Moreso, I'd bet any sum of money that any shot Steven had at a being a part of a reunion has been hurt badly by these comments.

Ali

I bet all money that you have no idea what you're talking about. The decision "not to play" was made a while ago. so be quiet. Also New GN'R would never play at RRHOF in April. It would be the biggest joke ever.

I am not talking about just this night. I'm talking about any potential future reunion. I think it's a fair assumption to say that saying something like that will not engender any goodwill with Axl.

Ali

GNR123GNR456

GNR123GNR456

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • 02-May 09
Well, there goes the chance of a performance by the old band and the possibility of Axl being at the RRHOF.

Way to go Steven. :crazy:

Edited by GNR123GNR456, 29 March 2012 - 08:46 PM.

Posted Image

k12

k12

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • 17-November 11
wow unless Adler heard Axl will only play with his "New" band

he really has to be the dumbest piece of crap on the planet

at least this idiot opens his mouth so I can see why he was kicked out

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 11,073 posts
  • 15-July 03
Adler was mad about being kicked out of the band......he sued over royalty rights for songs he didnt write.....so he has had a chip on his shoulder for a long time.

Hacks and running the name into the ground? Even if you dislike the current band, you still have to admit that them being active helps the sales of the old catalog.(not saying its the only reason, and the catalog would sell no matter what, but the new band getting positive buzz while touring certainly adds to the sales). So the new band is actually making Adler more money.

And.....is there really that much difference in the name thing from what Steven is doing? Adlers Appetite? He is still cashing in on the GnR name.

Didn't he just sue his mom? In and out of "celebrity" rehabs, and he seems to still be obsessed with Axl and GnR. I feel sorry for the guy. Hope he can get his life together. Sobriety is much more important than obsessing about your old band.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER Supporter
  • 14,331 posts
  • 28-January 11

Also New GN'R would never play at RRHOF in April. It would be the biggest joke ever.

And why not. GNR stay GNR. it would be cool to see the new line up played and jammed with the old line up. duff and izzy have understood that.

Chances of the original band performing: 0%
Chances of the new band performing: -300%

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,616 posts
  • 29-February 08
Well saying things like that would not help things. I love Steven but he needs a good PR guy

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 15,866 posts
  • 13-August 11

Chances of the original band performing: 0%
Chances of the new band performing: -300%

Chance of Axl sharing the stage with Adler -10000000000000000%

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER Supporter
  • 14,331 posts
  • 28-January 11

Leave it to a Heroin addict to possibly fuck up the only chance of seeing the original band on stage, thanks asshole

Can you imagine when it comes time for the acceptance/thank you speech.

Adlers mouth would just run wild with lots of Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image moments, and Axl would just fucking cringe the whole time.

I can't see Axl attending, not unless someone puts a straight jacket on steven, just too unpredictable.

After this, Axl won't show up.

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts
  • 28-April 11

@bumblefoot<< Steven Adler Calls Guns N' Roses Lineup 'Hacks' >> I'm just glad Neil Peart didn't say that, then I'd be bummed out.... lol.--In my mind it means BBF don't give a fuck what he says, he also makes refereance to a more respectable drummer :rofl-lol:

THIS. This is what bums me out. Why the fuck disrespect the musicians who work with Axl?! If he called Axl something, ok. But the people Axl's working with? The people he never met, never even talked to? Gimme a break. I bet if he met Bumblefoot, he'd see what an asshole he acted like. How can you disrespect someone like Bumblefoot to get to Axl? Ridiculous. I feel sorry for the new band. They have NOTHING to do with Original GnR not reuniting.

Get ready for what he's going to say at the ceremony. Disaster, fuckin' disaster.

Holy shit... if he says that at the ceremony, get ready for Axl gone wild. Really. It'd be a catastrophe. Holy SHIT.

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users