Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Adler: My new album is better than Chinese Democracy

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

GOOD MOOD MEMBER

• Supporters
  • 2,898 posts
  • 04-January 12
http://www.revolverm...-you-hated.html
cool song. but compared to Chinese? ha!

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

Be bitter, stay angry, and blame everyone.

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts
  • 18-February 06

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/adler-former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adlers-new-band-premieres-new-song-the-one-that-you-hated.html

How dare he have a different opinion! That bastard!
Posted Image

tomfriend

tomfriend

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • 11-February 10
Pretty ironic that the pathetic douche who's been begging for a reunion for 22 years would turn out to be the same apeheaded gobshite who single-handedly ensured it will never, ever happen.

"Hey Axl, all I did was insult your songwriting talent, your judgement and everybody in your band. Why don't you want to get onstage with me and relive old times brah"?

Of course Steven didn't like CD. 1. - he wasn't on it. 2. - he's a drug addicted, pea-brained nitwit who thinks hair metal never died.

He's the kind of person who'd go see Steel Panther and completely fail to grasp the irony. CD is a deep, emotionally involving album full of complex, well written songs. You may as well ask Mitt Romney for his opinion on N.W.A.

Here's a question - if Addled thinks he and his band can write better songs than Axl can, what the fuck does he want a reunion for anyway?

Edited by tomfriend, 06 April 2012 - 03:49 PM.

Silent Jay

Silent Jay

GOOD MOOD MEMBER

• Supporters
  • 2,898 posts
  • 04-January 12

Here's a question - if Addled thinks he and his band can write better songs than Axl can, what the fuck does he want a reunion for anyway?

popularity and better backstage.

Paris 2006/Geneva 2010/Lyon 2012

Be bitter, stay angry, and blame everyone.

tomfriend

tomfriend

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • 11-February 10

popularity and better backstage.

Nope, can't be it. Popularity will come to Adler. No question - everyone will know every song on his album the day it comes out, remember. :rofl-lol: The man is delusional to the point of tragedy.

vaida

vaida

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • 19-November 11
There's a lot of albums better than Chinese Democracy. Its no bigger deal.

gnr_zps958a9313.png

lol_Dave_Kushner

lol_Dave_Kushner

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • 17-February 12
"And then he said - Of course it is!"

Posted Image
Posted Image
I'm here to exercise my constitutional right to humiliate losers and crush their dreams.

SuperBlaine

SuperBlaine

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • 28-March 11

Pretty ironic that the pathetic douche who's been begging for a reunion for 22 years would turn out to be the same apeheaded gobshite who single-handedly ensured it will never, ever happen.

"Hey Axl, all I did was insult your songwriting talent, your judgement and everybody in your band. Why don't you want to get onstage with me and relive old times brah"?

Of course Steven didn't like CD. 1. - he wasn't on it. 2. - he's a drug addicted, pea-brained nitwit who thinks hair metal never died.

He's the kind of person who'd go see Steel Panther and completely fail to grasp the irony. CD is a deep, emotionally involving album full of complex, well written songs. You may as well ask Mitt Romney for his opinion on N.W.A.

This! Two thumbs way up. I couldn't agree more.

Lethalis

Lethalis

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • 23-March 07

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/adler-former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adlers-new-band-premieres-new-song-the-one-that-you-hated.html

I really like it actually :shocked:

Scumcat Esq.

Scumcat Esq.

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • 05-January 06

There's a lot of albums better than Chinese Democracy. Its no bigger deal.

And a better album is...? (Define please.)
It doesn't really matter what you've got to say.
They never fucking listen to you anyway. Wattie Buchan

Posted Image

sturginho

sturginho

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • 29-December 08

not bad at all

Posted Image
Thanks to Songbird for the Sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users