Today the GN'R family lost a friend and colleague, please pay respect to Armand Butts Crump

gunsguy

Today the GN'R family has lost a great friend, Armand Butts Crump. Here are some of the messages from the extended GN'R family. RIP young man :(

---

Guns N' Roses

We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of our colleague and friend - Guitar Tech http://on.fb.me/ArmandButtsCrump - Your spirit lives on! RIP Armand

---

Guns N' Roses

Today, our GNR family lost one of us. RIP Armand - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=704421873

---

Fernando Lebeis

Today's a day of tears, as I lost a good friend. My life has been brighter since your presence in it. Your charisma and modesty I truly cherish. Armand Butts Crump your light will be missed in my journey. Though I will carry you throughout my days, Love you.

---

Katarina Benzova

‎"Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake." RIP Armand:( your tour family is going to miss u so much:((

---

Frank Ferrer

Armand...I wish I knew you better...

---

409155_10150645984541874_704421873_11005713_115807077_n.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say a couple things everyone is thinking. First of all, whose guitar tech was he? I hope the Gn'R people find strength and comfort in one another. Secondlythe poor guy had a really unfortunate name. I'm not saying that to be a dick but in a way, it actually shows something positive. I would have remembered a name like that, but after 8 years on this forum I have never heard it, which means that despite all the folks here that try to latch on to every conceivable piece of Gn'R info, some remains private within the band, which is a very good thing, I think.

Rock on Armand.