Kanye West wears GN'R Shirt while on date with Kim Kardashian

TeeJay410

Kanye West is dating Kim Kardashian? I did not know that. I'm a big fan of Kanye. IMO, the best hip hop artist of this generation. Dude's the black Axl, and My Dark Twisted Fantasy is like the Chinese Democracy of hip-hop, IMO.

Kanye West is dating Kim Kardashian? I did not know that. I'm a big fan of Kanye. IMO, the best hip hop artist of this generation. Dude's the black Axl, and My Dark Twisted Fantasy is like the Chinese Democracy of hip-hop, IMO.

they hooked up before she got with kris humphries. now they're back together again.

it was never confirmed until yesterday, actually. a new track of his called "theraflu" leaked and he has a dig against humphries in it:

And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim

‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him

Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing

Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team

jay-z co-owns the team humphries plays for. :lol:

p.s. cool shirt.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I cannot fathom people who are as full of themselves as that man. No admiration for him whatsoever. And she can get to fuck, seriously... find something worthwhile to be known for or crawl back under the rock you came out from.

You don't have to be a fan of Kanye West to understand that Kanye West is thee most influential rapper today. Yes, I fucking said it. thee most influential rapper. Everything he did, EVERYONE did. Sampling and slowing down/speeding up old songs in songs? Kanye did it first, then it boomed in 2005-2006. Overdriven Auto-tuned singing? Kanye (and T-Pain truthfully) did it, then it boomed for a year or so. He's also by far one of the greatest producers, so if you wanna just hate and try to argue, or throw some of your "underground" shit at me and be a rap hipster, go right ahead.

Kanye and Jay are always talking about and referencing Guns in their songs. "They tryin to Axl Rose you, Welcome to the Jungle."

You don't have to be a fan of Kanye West to understand that Kanye West is thee most influential rapper today. Yes, I fucking said it. thee most influential rapper. Everything he did, EVERYONE did. Sampling and slowing down/speeding up old songs in songs? Kanye did it first, then it boomed in 2005-2006. Overdriven Auto-tuned singing? Kanye (and T-Pain truthfully) did it, then it boomed for a year or so.

I don't see how anything of that is a good thing....

You don't have to be a fan of Kanye West to understand that Kanye West is thee most influential rapper today. Yes, I fucking said it. thee most influential rapper. Everything he did, EVERYONE did. Sampling and slowing down/speeding up old songs in songs? Kanye did it first, then it boomed in 2005-2006. Overdriven Auto-tuned singing? Kanye (and T-Pain truthfully) did it, then it boomed for a year or so.

I don't see how anything of that is a good thing....

He didn't say it was, but it was definitely popular.

Kanye is fantastic and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the best albums of the last decade.

Very cool indeed. Kanye is without a doubt one of the most influental rappers/producers of his time. Anyone disagreeing with that is just butthurt by the fact that he can get away with some of the things he does. He reminds me a lot of Axl, actully. Also, he wears a kilt.

I'm a big fan of Kanye. IMO, the best hip hop artist of this generation.

TheStare.jpg

What?

No way is Kanye West the biggest hip hop artist of this generation.

He said it was his opinion, and I don't think it's that crazy of an opinion, either.

I really think so!