Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/07/lana-del-rey-axl-rose-video/#.T4Bf_tXAG7s

Lana Del Rey's obsession with Axl Rose went to a whole new level last night, when the 25-year-old songstress and the 50-year-old rocker left the Chateau Marmont together.

Lana was spotted at an Axl/GnR show in Hollywood last month -- and back before she made it big, she recorded a song called "Axl Rose Husband."

The pair got into an SUV together, with Axl almost sitting in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.

Sweet Child o' Mine, indeed.

---

To all of you hoping for a reuniun here ya go:

When asked if they would ever see a full reuniun tour with original band Axl response "Not in this lifetime"

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks really good. Maybe robbing the cradle agrees with him.

I don't find her attractive at all.

[/quote

they said Reunion tour... which we all New there was no chance on and quite frankly i wouldnt want a reunion tour... they didnt mention anything about the RNRHOF

they said Reunion tour... which we all New there was no chance on and quite frankly i wouldnt want a reunion tour... they didnt mention anything about the RNRHOF

It didn't even sound like it was him who said not in this lifetime in the video

You guys are still in the DENIAL stage

Start Tweeting Lana if her and Axl are "official"

Chateau Marmont just means they were prob. getting some privacy from paps, and drinks at the bar. They make it sound like they were coming out of a hotel room together.

Expecting a Juliette Lewis/Lana catfight in the near future.. being that Juliette's played with the Camp Freddy guys and was the one who criticized her performing on SNL, and Lana's on Team Axl.

Nice to see him in a good chill mood, surprised the paparazzi didn't try to fuck with him.

The guy who asked about the reunion must have some balls, glad Axl didn't punch him in the face but he looked really upset even though at first seemed friendly.

__

I don't find Lana attractive at all and her music is......? :confused:. Did she write "Axl Rose Husband"? :rofl-lol: