Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

Also, don't forget Chinese Democracy moved 3 million to 5 million units.

Did anyone ever get a sold fact on this or is this just the estimation of a fan which everyone clings to?

Oh wow. :eyeroll:

The 3 million is confirmed. Even the haters on this very forum acknowledge the 3 million figure. The 5 million is debatable. If I had said "5 million+", then you could go running your mouth. I know it's a hard concept for some people to grasp that most non-American countries (except the UK) aren't obsessed with the old lineups.

Also don't forget that figure is what it shipped to stores. The stores are still trying to move it which is why we have bargain bins filled with it

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they said Reunion tour... which we all New there was no chance on and quite frankly i wouldnt want a reunion tour... they didnt mention anything about the RNRHOF

It didn't even sound like it was him who said not in this lifetime in the video

You guys are still in the DENIAL stage

Living in an alternate reality stage.

Did anyone ever get a sold fact on this or is this just the estimation of a fan which everyone clings to?

The 3 million is confirmed. Even the haters on this very forum acknowledge the 3 million figure. The 5 million is debatable. If I had said "5 million+", then you could go running your mouth. I know it's a hard concept for some people to grasp that most non-American countries (except the UK) aren't obsessed with the old lineups.

Also don't forget that figure is what it shipped to stores. The stores are still trying to move it which is why we have bargain bins filled with it

Nope. It's based on Soundscan, which is units sold, not units shipped.

Nope. It's based on Soundscan, which is units sold, not units shipped.

Nielson Soundscan applies to the US, Canada, UK only

Axl really should forgive Slash for at least for one night, this HOF show is ganna make GNR look like a ass I fear

As long as they all get up on stage to accept the award, they will be fine.

Does nobody else think it's just a little odd that the dude goes however many years NEVER being shot by the paps and now the week before the HOF thing he's seen at a very public place with a very public person? Just kinda like when he just happened to hit that pap photog in the airport right before the Asian tour? By the way, no arrests were made and no charges were ever filed on that, were they? He's playing the modern day PR game and it builds a little buzz before something happens. No slamming here, I think it's a good thing and means he's going to Cleveland. Probably not to play, but at least he'd be there.

And for him to get that svelte this fast since the end of the UCAP tour, he'd need to have been doing cardio for 6 hours a day and living on cocaine. He looks GREAT but I'd bet he had a little surgical assistance. His right, I don't blame him at all after the Rio shit storm. I'd do the same thing if I was in his shoes.

Does nobody else think it's just a little odd that the dude goes however many years NEVER being shot by the paps and now the week before the HOF thing he's seen at a very public place with a very public person? Just kinda like when he just happened to hit that pap photog in the airport right before the Asian tour? By the way, no arrests were made and no charges were ever filed on that, were they? He's playing the modern day PR game and it builds a little buzz before something happens. No slamming here, I think it's a good thing and means he's going to Cleveland. Probably not to play, but at least he'd be there.

And for him to get that svelte this fast since the end of the UCAP tour, he'd need to have been doing cardio for 6 hours a day and living on cocaine. He looks GREAT but I'd bet he had a little surgical assistance. His right, I don't blame him at all after the Rio shit storm. I'd do the same thing if I was in his shoes.

actually, I think Axl deliberately showed his face in public because he knew Paps would be around, and he knew he would ask about the HOF

The fact no paps asked him about the HOF but when asked about a "reunion tour" he gave a angry "not in my lifetime"

tells me Axl was prepared to say a similar thing if asked about a reunion at the HOF, and if they asked Axl if he was gonna go I bet he would have said no

Just the fact Axl seemed so angry when responding about the chance of a reunion, tells me he has no intention to see these people on Saturday

I have a feeling Axl is not gonna show up

Nice to see him out and about. We all know that's kind of rare for Axl. His answer backs up my sentiments on what I think will happen at the HOF, he is not interested. Bit of a shame really, but out of our hands. On a side note, he looks like he is in great shape.

Nice to see him out and about. We all know that's kind of rare for Axl. His answer backs up my sentiments on what I think will happen at the HOF, he is not interested. Bit of a shame really, but out of our hands. On a side note, he looks like he is in great shape.

This.

actually, I think Axl deliberately showed his face in public because he knew Paps would be around, and he knew he would ask about the HOF

The fact no paps asked him about the HOF but when asked about a "reunion tour" he gave a angry "not in my lifetime"

tells me Axl was prepared to say a similar thing if asked about a reunion at the HOF, and if they asked Axl if he was gonna go I bet he would have said no

Just the fact Axl seemed so angry when responding about the chance of a reunion, tells me he has no intention to see these people on Saturday

I have a feeling Axl is not gonna show up

I think there's some classic over-thinking going on here. I bet when we noticed the paps, he was like "ah fuck..." Probably nothing staged or planned here at all

I'm gonna guess this turned into a "Axl you suck/HOF" thread, :rolleyes:

here's the key quote from sajus

"they said Reunion tour... which we all New there was no chance on and quite frankly i wouldnt want a reunion tour... they didnt mention anything about the RNRHOF" :thumbsup:

no Lana "hanging out" with him isn't surprising given that she literally damn near showed out at the L.A. concert(s)/gigs lol

Is it me or has Axl got a look of paranoia and almost shock and dead in his eyes?! Not just tonight but I've noticed it in pics in recent years as compared to his younger years he never had this look-always were expressive as compared to now look very hardened. Hard to explain. Eyes are the window to the soul I really believe haha!

Edited by Janis

Is it me or has Axl got a look of paranoia and almost shock and dead in his eyes?! Not just tonight but I've noticed it in pics in recent years as compared to his younger years he never had this look-always were expressive as compared to now look very hardened. Hard to explain. Eyes are the window to the soul I really believe haha!

lol, dude, if I ever met someone who analyzed me like that, I'd punch them right in the face.

Maybe Axl took pity on her and is attempting to inject some talent in her?

:rofl-lol: lol maybe

I hate to say it but it seems he has a "suprised" look on his face like Vivica A. Fox does nowadays

well it looks like I was somewhat wrong on my first account of the thread, "somewhat"

Edited by Nicc

Maybe Axl took pity on her and is attempting to inject some talent in her?

:rofl-lol: lol maybe

I hate to say it but it seems he has a "suprised" look on his face like Vivica A. Fox does nowadays

well it looks like I was somewhat wrong on my first account of the thread, "somewhat"

That's what I mean kinda!