Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or has Axl got a look of paranoia and almost shock and dead in his eyes?! Not just tonight but I've noticed it in pics in recent years as compared to his younger years he never had this look-always were expressive as compared to now look very hardened. Hard to explain. Eyes are the window to the soul I really believe haha!

lol, dude, if I ever met someone who analyzed me like that, I'd punch them right in the face.

Good for you but that wasn't the question!

Is it me or has Axl got a look of paranoia and almost shock and dead in his eyes?! Not just tonight but I've noticed it in pics in recent years as compared to his younger years he never had this look-always were expressive as compared to now look very hardened. Hard to explain. Eyes are the window to the soul I really believe haha!

lol, dude, if I ever met someone who analyzed me like that, I'd punch them right in the face.

internet-tough-guys-they-re-coming-for-your-nuts-crankyhead-demotivational-poster-1285977781.jpg

It's you. Is this conversation really happening,seriously?

It hasn't even got as far as a conversation! But it's ok you don't hav to be rude. Everyone's entitled to their own viewpoint. But I looked up a few old threads talkin about some pics of him in 2010 and others noticed the same thing.

:rofl-lol:

It hasn't even got as far as a conversation! But it's ok you don't hav to be rude. Everyone's entitled to their own viewpoint. But I looked up a few old threads talkin about some pics of him in 2010 and others noticed the same thing.

So,it has surpassed the various overanalyzing of words and gone to interpreting "looks" in eyes?

I'm not being rude,I'm establishing how far off the road of internet etiquette this has strayed.

Would be nice if people were required to wear their S/Ns to concerts.I know that sounds uber controlling,but I don't say anything online I wouldn't say in person.

All the anonymous identities have enabled a new type of behavior,because it doesn't involve interpersonal interaction.

So,it has surpassed the various overanalyzing of words and gone to interpreting "looks" in eyes?

I'm not being rude,I'm establishing how far off the road of internet etiquette this has strayed.

Would be nice if people were required to wear their S/Ns to concerts.I know that sounds uber controlling,but I don't say anything online I wouldn't say in person.

All the anonymous identities have enabled a new type of behavior,because it doesn't involve interpersonal interaction.

this new type of behavior? You mean like posting memes to take jabs at people? :thumbsup:

this new type of behavior? You mean like posting memes to take jabs at people? :thumbsup:

Oh, would you rather I use words? Okay,I'm in a good mood so-

There's a whole world of people out there, and boy, are they pissed off about everthing.

On political blogs, the invective flies. Posters respond to the latest celebrity gossip with mockery or worse. Sports fans set up Web sites with names that begin with "fire," hoping coaches, athletic directors and sportscasters lose their jobs.

And though there are any number of bloggers and commenters who attempt to keep their postings and responses on a civil level, all too often interactive Web sites descend into ad hominem attacks, insults and plain old name-calling. Indeed, there are even whole sites devoted to venting, such as justrage.com (one screed there was titled, "I don't give a flying f***, so f*** you") and mybiggestcomplaint.com.

The Internet can be a handy tool, but Like any tool, it can also be misused.

One reason for the vitriol that emerges on the Web, experts say, is the anonymity the Internet provides. Commenters seldom use their real names, and even if they do, the chance for retaliation is slim.

Before the internet, you had to take ownership [of your remarks]. Now there's a perception of anonymity,People think what they say won't have repercussions, and they don't think they have to soften their comments.

Contrast that with a face-to-face conversation, or even a phone conversation, where you can judge people's moods from facial movements or vocal inflections, observes University of Texas psychology professor Art Markman. iReport.com: Second Life avatars grapple with reduced nonverbal communication

It's harder to be aggressive when you're face to face.

Moreover aggression often carries a subtext of power.

A lot of times, real anger is an attempt to get control over a situation where the person doesn't usually have it, In that respect, comments to blog posts,and forums are attempts to strike back.

:)

Can't get much clearer then that on the subject of a reunion. I hope he'll at least show up to the induction.

You are 100% correct, he made it very clear he would never do a full lineup reunion tour in the future. And last time he talked about it, he said it won't happen because Izzy and Steven can't be relied upon. Also Steven's hateful comments about the new lineup likely pissed off Axl so much that he probably won't even talk to him at the induction.

It's amusing to see how people believe Axl and Lana are sexually involved, with nothing to go off of besides this video and a few pictures. No one knows a damn thing.

She wrote a song asking for him. He answered. Probably the only fan that got what she wanted from Axl.

Too bad she didn't ask for a new album along with sex.

I noticed Vanessa is with them too.

Edited by BirdCatcher

It's amusing to see how people believe Axl and Lana are sexually involved, with nothing to go off of besides this video and a few pictures. No one knows a damn thing.

Hi B.S., we got off on the wrong foot,but I have noticed you are one of the more sane and sensible posters.

I can only assume that all the prepubescent fantasy fucks arouse themselves by living vicariously off others,and assume that every chick in every photo has been properly poked and prodded. :lol:

There were a total of two "chicks" in the backseat, time for the fantasizers to break out a new box of Kleenex. :rolleyes:

"Not in this lifetime!" Quote of the year. Hopefully that finally puts all this reunion nonsense to rest! Long live current GNR!!!!!!!!

Damn Straight :thumbsup:

Can't get much clearer then that on the subject of a reunion. I hope he'll at least show up to the induction.

You are 100% correct, he made it very clear he would never do a full lineup reunion tour in the future. And last time he talked about it, he said it won't happen because Izzy and Steven can't be relied upon. Also Steven's hateful comments about the new lineup likely pissed off Axl so much that he probably won't even talk to him at the induction.

Some other attention-grabbing R.S. headlines added fuel as well :rolleyes:

Edited by sailaway

Axl is not having dinner with her at a known paparazzi place without a pre arrangement of a guaranteed "tap" of her. He wouldn't waste his time.

Axl is not having dinner with her at a known paparazzi place without a pre arrangement of a guaranteed "tap" of her. He wouldn't waste his time.

Oh, an "insider" in our midst,please tell us more :lol:

He seemed in a great mood. And his answer should not come to a surprise to anyone. I like the props about the recent tour. Go axl! :thumbsup:

"Not in this lifetime!" Quote of the year. Hopefully that finally puts all this reunion nonsense to rest! Long live current GNR!!!!!!!!

I have nothing against the old band, but hopefully this does put some dreamers dreams to rest.