Does anybody else think Axl should chop off the bars and go for a Charles Bronson moustache?

ITW 2012

Go back to Jesus look or '06 minus the braids. Something just doesn't look right about the handlebar.

Not that I really care but I think he could wear hats less often too.

saveology+complaints.gif

Lol, the ironic thing is that that notion could also apply to you too Sailaway :) Just saying.

Go back to Jesus look or '06 minus the braids. Something just doesn't look right about the handlebar.

saveology+complaints.gif

Lol, the ironic thing is that that notion could also apply to you too Sailaway :) Just saying.

Point taken Y.G. I have discovered that sometimes the very things that drive me up a fucking wall,are characteristics I hate in myself,not exclusively but often enough to notice.

Hope you're having a great night :)

saveology+complaints.gif

Point taken Y.G. I have discovered that sometimes the very things that drive me up a fucking wall,are characteristics I hate in myself,not exclusively but often enough to notice.

No problem bro, I just meant it light-heartedly. My night/evening(5.41pm here in Melbourne) is going fine, learning some new Metallica solos. How's yours going?

saveology+complaints.gif

No problem bro, I just meant it light-heartedly. My night/evening(5.41pm here in Melbourne) is going fine, learning some new Metallica solos. How's yours going?

I know you weren't maliciously taking a potshot at my expense Y.G. :)

I have no issues w/you,we don't agree on everything,but what the hell,would be a boring world if everyone thought the exact same way IMO.

Metallica Solos? Cool, I love FTB,Sanitarium,MOP,and most of The Black Album,even though that Isnt popular to say.Kirk is an underrated guitarist,some of their songs are very complex!

I'm going to see what kind of trouble I can get into :)

saveology+complaints.gif

I know you weren't maliciously taking a potshot at my expense Y.G. :)

I have no issues w/you,we don't agree on everything,but what the hell,would be a boring world if everyone thought the exact same way IMO.

Metallica Solos? Cool, I love FTB,Sanitarium,MOP,and most of The Black Album,even though that Isnt popular to say.Kirk is an underrated guitarist,some of their songs are very complex!

I'm going to see what kind of trouble I can get into :)

Likewise :) I enjoy having constructive discussions with you, Soulmonster, BirdCatcher etc. It's all opinion at the end of the day.

Kirk is under-rated and underused in that band. But when the lead singer is also the main songwriter and rhythm guitarist, that's going to happen. Not to mention what a control freak and hog Lars is.

Haha have fun bro!!