Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Need a high-res picture of this logo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RickRoses

RickRoses

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,807 posts
  • 16-September 07
I need a high-res version of the skull that was used on some of the 09/10 tour merch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any help is appreciated :)

1.16.10 Calgary | 12.16.11 Seattle | 12.17.11 Vancouver | 11.23.12 Vegas | 11.24.12 Vegas | 6.6.14 Vegas | 6.7.14 Vegas

AxlRocks

AxlRocks

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • 16-June 04
I've never seen that before, that's pretty badass the way they put GNR into it. I couldn't find a larger one but I tried my hand at redoing it. It's different for sure, but it's hard sizing up from such small stuff to begin with. If there's anything in particular that you think needs changing, let me know. Anyway, hope this helps: Skull

Make sure to click it once it loads to bring it to it's actual size. The gray behind it is actually transparency, if you save it then open it with a photo editing program, you'll have soft edges which will make it blend nicely if you want to lay it on top of another image.

coma2k

coma2k

Full

• SILVER
  • 247 posts
  • 03-April 05
^Good job, man!

unbenannt1fy.jpg

Guest_gunns5_*

Guest_gunns5_*
  • Guests
  • --
awesome!

AxlRocks

AxlRocks

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • 16-June 04
Thank you, glad you like it! Feel free to use it on whatever, a little credit somewhere would be nice and is all I ask if you do, even if it's in disclaimer sized text lol Thanks again.

RickRoses

RickRoses

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,807 posts
  • 16-September 07

I needed a his-res photo because I wanted to tweak it a bit and turn it into a tattoo, so what I ended up doing was taking a picture of my shirt and photoshopping it a bit, which wasn't ideal but I think it turned out ok...

This is the result:

Posted Image

1.16.10 Calgary | 12.16.11 Seattle | 12.17.11 Vancouver | 11.23.12 Vegas | 11.24.12 Vegas | 6.6.14 Vegas | 6.7.14 Vegas

AxlRocks

AxlRocks

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • 16-June 04
Oh nice! There's so much more detail you can see with that. I might just go back and tweak the one I did to get it closer to that now that I can see it better, especially those damn teeth, they drove me nuts on the small scale one lol Awesome idea to take a picture of the shirt, that should make a badass tattoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users