Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axls not going, so does that mean Izzy wont be attending too?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,505 posts
  • 12-December 08
So this will actually be a velvet revolver reunion with Adler as special guest?

It sure seems that way, anywho Im looking forward to the upcoming gnr shows

Edited by gunns5, 11 April 2012 - 06:59 PM.

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts
  • 22-October 08

So this will actually be a velvet revolver reunion with Adler as special guest?

It sure seems that way, anywho Im looking forward to the upcoming gnr shows

Izzy won't go but for entirely diff reasons than the big baby.

Edited by Snowmass, 11 April 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

Lucky girl

Lucky girl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • 17-December 11
Mr. Axl Rose.

Ok i understand your reasons and i always be with you, but we need a compensation for time wasted vote on rock on roll fame website.

Please recorder a new guns CD That is all we want and knows you can do it!!!!!!!

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 16,281 posts
  • 24-February 06
Izzy's just been told,in writing,that he's allowed to play a song or two in the future with GnR..."that's enough".

What do you think?

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,505 posts
  • 12-December 08
Surprisingly the reunion thread at the official gnr forum was stickied, I wonder if they'll lock it and bury it deeper where nobody can find this

ChineseDemocracy2004

ChineseDemocracy2004

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,473 posts
  • 17-August 04
Izzy will be doing his thing...somewhere.
Hey everybody! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013.

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts
  • 16-October 11

Mr. Axl Rose.

Ok i understand your reasons and i always be with you, but we need a compensation for time wasted vote on rock on roll fame website.

If you provide the evidence where Axl told you to vote then yes, you may have compensation.

'I bought me an illusion and I put it on the wall, I let it fill my head with dreams and had to have them all.'

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 14,084 posts
  • 17-February 06

Mr. Axl Rose.

Please recorder a new guns CD That is all we want and knows you can do it!!!!!!!

Compensation for the 30 seconds it took to vote? :lol: Not to mention, the vote means nothing, the inductees are still chosen by a panel of industry executives, etc.

Izzy's just been told,in writing,that he's allowed to play a song or two in the future with GnR..."that's enough".

What do you think?

Are you saying he should be offended by it or anything? I think "a song or two" was a gross exaggeration, since at best Izzy did 7 songs in '06. The way I see it, Axl seems comfortable with either Duff or Izzy dropping in to jam when they're up for it :shrugs:

IronMaiden-LiveAfterDeath.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x3 | Norway | Wales | N. Ireland | England x4 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia

Maiden England 2014: Poznan | Norrköping | Bergen | Luxembourg | Arras | Knebworth

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts
  • 22-October 08

Mr. Axl Rose.

Compensation for the 30 seconds it took to vote? :lol: Not to mention, the vote means nothing, the inductees are still chosen by a panel of industry executives, etc.

What do you think?

Are you saying he should be offended by it or anything? I think "a song or two" was a gross exaggeration, since at best Izzy did 7 songs in '06. The way I see it, Axl seems comfortable with either Duff or Izzy dropping in to jam when they're up for it :shrugs:

Duff & Izzy should stay away from Axl. Itd be embarrassing if they ever play with him again. As in embarrassing for them to stoop to his level.
Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,505 posts
  • 12-December 08
Duff can keep opening for gnr

SL138

SL138

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • 31-May 10
if Izzy decides to give 20 years from his age to Axl

Izzy will be 50 years old and Axl will be 35 years old

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Supporters
  • 6,645 posts
  • 28-April 11

Mr. Axl Rose.

What do you think?

Duff & Izzy should stay away from Axl. Itd be embarrassing if they ever play with him again. As in embarrassing for them to stoop to his level.

Yeahh... Izzy's not going. But that's ok. 'Cause he's cool and all. Axl's not going either. Even though he had the decency (for a change) to make it clear for fans. But he's an asshole. <_<

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,505 posts
  • 12-December 08

Mr. Axl Rose.

What do you think?

Yeahh... Izzy's not going. But that's ok. 'Cause he's cool and all. Axl's not going either. Even though he had the decency (for a change) to make it clear for fans. But he's an asshole. <_<

fair point

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 16,281 posts
  • 24-February 06

Are you saying he should be offended by it?

When it's put in writing in a letter that millions are going to read?
Yeah.

I think "a song or two" was a gross exaggeration, since at best Izzy did 7 songs in '06.

Axl wasn't talking about the past,he was talking about Izzy's permitted allotted time on stage...in the future.
A song or two..."that's enough"...in the band that Izzy basically moved to L.A. to start.

Should he be offended,that it's been put in fucking writing?
Instead of a casual "hey man,wanna come up and jam?".
Stating in an open letter that a song or two "is enough".
Yeah,I'm suggesting that.
It's insulting.

The way I see it, Axl seems comfortable with either Duff or Izzy dropping in to jam when they're up for it :shrugs:

As long as they don't exceed their allotted times.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,505 posts
  • 12-December 08
Brain and finck are allowed to play too and I'm sure that Axl is happy having any past member partake in some form in performing with the band as long as it for the right circumstances

Edited by gunns5, 11 April 2012 - 08:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users