Rush to release Clockwork Angels on June 12

Mansin Humanity

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really listened to anything yet,but heard The Garden (correct title?) on the radio tonight.

Highly impressed!

To be honest, The Garden is actually one of my least favorites on the album!

I heard the tail end of the Rush special on the radio (it wasn't the Billy Corgan one :drevil: ).

Geddy seemed particularly pleased with it.He said it was one of the best solos that Alex has ever done.

People in the studio started laughing (apparantly Alex gave Geddy a big hug or something).

I still haven't heard it,or even bought it yet (way too busy right now)..so I don't know if it's an album fav of mine or not.

But I quite liked it.

I came to this forum section to talk about the new Rush album. It's INCREDIBLE. Absolutely incredible. If you love the album and/or are a big Rush fan, I URGE you a billion times to get the Clockwork Angels fanpack. Besides the cool poster and key-ring, it's very very awesome and provides insight into every song on the album with the packed magazine. The CD is nicely slotted in the back of the regular CD-sized book that's filled with content including artwork, lyrics and introductions (bridges from each song to the next) expressing Rush's conceptual intentions for the album. Fantastic. Beautiful packaging for a beautiful album. I actually like the whole album more than any of their previous albums when speaking in terms of an entire set album.

It's certainly one of the best...right up there with Moving Pictures, Hemispheres, etc. in my book ;)