Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Izzy's Statement

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,266 posts
  • 12-December 08
http://blogs.seattle..._hall_of_fa.php

Izzy asked me to do him a favor and sort of get this out for him. Izzy don't Tweet, etc.

Thanks.

Duff

Izzy's Statement:

I have waited up to this point to see what would become of the GNR induction into RRHOF. I would like to say THANK YOU and GRACIAS to RRHOF for the acknowledgement of our works over the years as a band. BIG THANKS to all my bandmates who helped get us to where we are today. And, of course, THANK YOU to all of the people on this planet (including, but not limited to, the entire universe and beyond, etc., etc., etc.) who have supported Guns N' Roses from day one. Adios, Amigos!

Izzy Stradlin

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL!

briburge

briburge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 26-December 07
Izzy had duff release a statement for him. He basically just thanks everyone for support. It at blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2012/04/izzy_stradlin_rock_hall_of_fa.php

Edited by briburge, 13 April 2012 - 01:55 PM.

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,564 posts
  • 03-January 04
Cool.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

SMG

SMG

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • 30-October 11
Link?

Guns N' Roses-Birmingham '06
Velvet Revolver-Wolves' '08
Guns N' Roses-Leeds '10 Birmingham '10
Slash- Made In Stoke '11
Guns N' Roses-Birmingham '12 Manchester '12 London '12
Slash-Manchester '12

Slash-Nottingham '13

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,809 posts
  • 12-December 08

Izzy had duff release a statement for him. He basically just thanks everyone for support. It at blogsseattleweekly.com

Here's the link: http://blogs.seattle..._hall_of_fa.php

Izzy's Statement:

I have waited up to this point to see what would become of the GNR induction into RRHOF. I would like to say THANK YOU and GRACIAS to RRHOF for the acknowledgement of our works over the years as a band. BIG THANKS to all my bandmates who helped get us to where we are today. And, of course, THANK YOU to all of the people on this planet (including, but not limited to, the entire universe and beyond, etc., etc., etc.) who have supported Guns N' Roses from day one. Adios, Amigos!

Izzy Stradlin

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL!

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

seely

seely

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts
  • 07-December 07
Elusive as ever, still not said if he'll be going or not.
Reading Festival 27.08.2010
Leeds Festival 29.08.2010
Nottingham Captial FM Arena 19.05.2012
Birmingham LG Arena 26.05.2012

Snowmass

Snowmass

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts
  • 22-October 08

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2012/04/izzy_stradlin_rock_hall_of_fa.php

Izzy asked me to do him a favor and sort of get this out for him. Izzy don't Tweet, etc.

Thanks.

Duff

Izzy's Statement:

Izzy Stradlin

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL!

See how that works Axl? A simple THANK YOU without a temper tantrum or worrying about something a former bandmate did/said 15 years ago...allegedly.
Nicely done Izzy. GRACIAS!
Sail away sweet sister...sail across the sea...maybe you'll find someone who'll love you half as much as me...

The_Universal_Sigh

The_Universal_Sigh

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • 20-March 12
So he's not going? Good statement. Still think he's being a stuck up rich asshole who can't be bothered by not going and it sucks to say that as I love Izzy.

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,843 posts
  • 27-May 11
So.... Is he going or not? Or is that his acceptance speech? Duff could have saved it for Saturday no?

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Mao5

Mao5

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • 03-April 12

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2012/04/izzy_stradlin_rock_hall_of_fa.php

Thanks.

Duff

Izzy's Statement:

Izzy Stradlin

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL!

:rofl-lol:

Funny statement, maybe it would have been better if he had said nothing at all... :shrugs:

Very subject to false impressions are the nugnr fans;  and being proud of their credulity, as if it were a virtue, they cling to error with a tenacity proportioned to its grossness. 

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,564 posts
  • 03-January 04

Elusive as ever, still not said if he'll be going or not.

I think the way he signed off on the note says he will not be coming.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

Gallagher Rose

Gallagher Rose

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,641 posts
  • 17-July 03
Guns n' Roses will not be there..and you know, Axl + Izzy = GNR
Where's Axl?
He's here

"The thing about brothers, the thing between me and him, is ... he can bullshit to other people and they believe him and I can bullshit to other people, but we can't bullshit to each other because we've known each other for too long. Brothers are always competitive anyway. Aren't they?" Noel Gallagher

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts
  • 24-October 11

Guns n' Roses will not be there..and you know, Axl + Izzy = GNR

They should go chill at Eddie Trunk's place. Join Eddie on-air as "The Nightmare"
chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,318 posts
  • 21-February 12

So.... Is he going or not? Or is that his acceptance speech? Duff could have saved it for Saturday no?

I wish they would of said if he is or not

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

axlsalinger

axlsalinger

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
  • 02-April 05
Does make it seem that if Axl and the other guys had reached out to him to say that everyone else was going to be there, he would have gone. But probably won't now.

"Nothing here is Subject To Change.

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic."

Sincerely, W. Eddie Vedder

"Love boat captain, take the reins and steer us towards the clear. Here."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users