Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Izzy's Statement

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 11,377 posts
  • 15-July 03
A great look into how different people's minds work.
Axl could learn a lot from Izzy.

Orsys

Orsys

Born to be Mild

• SILVER
  • 3,958 posts
  • 30-May 09

So.... Is he going or not? Or is that his acceptance speech? Duff could have saved it for Saturday no?

I wish they would of said if he is or not

I think we can deduce he won't be there. If he was planning on attending he likely would not have asked Duff to release this statement for him when he could have read it himself at the ceremony.

Totally agree but why didn't DUFF read it at the ceremony to the fans (and such) in attendance? Well he still might, or have something else penned out for that...

No, Duff should go enjoy his own night and not serve for those who chose not to participate.
Some days you're the statue, some days you're the pigeon.

HowlinWolf

HowlinWolf

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • 11-December 09
So sad. If Axl wasn't such a douchebag it looks like Izzy may have been on board too. Still wish he would show up.. Seeing Slash, Duff, Izzy and Stevn jam would still be pretty cool.
Tom-Ass

rydog

rydog

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • 24-February 06
I think they should still do Izzy's Velvet Revolver concept. Izzy, Slash, Duff, Matt or Steven. It'd be awesome

Original GNR

Original GNR

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • 13-May 06

I think they should still do Izzy's Velvet Revolver concept. Izzy, Slash, Duff, Matt or Steven. It'd be awesome

I agree. That would be brilliant. Duff even suggested sometime last year that he'd love it if they (him, Slash, Izzy etc) hooked up and did some festival dates playing Dust N Bones and some other songs. That would be fucking epic.

PrettyTiedUp763

PrettyTiedUp763

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • 06-April 05

So.... Is he going or not? Or is that his acceptance speech? Duff could have saved it for Saturday no?

I wish they would of said if he is or not

I am guessing probably not. That sounds like an acceptance speech to me. Tomorrow we will find out! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

axlinkafayette

axlinkafayette

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • 04-January 12
So he doesn't say anything about not coming to the ceremony. But if he was going why would he release a statement.

Izzy plays by his own rules, always has

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts
  • 24-October 11

Izzy and Duff manage to keep things so beautifully simple.

Things Axl says just give me a stress headache from the over complication

Axl's such a woman.

Posted Image

What the hell are you talking about?

Edited by Flayer, 13 April 2012 - 04:51 PM.

chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,270 posts
  • 12-December 08

I agree. That would be brilliant. Duff even suggested sometime last year that he'd love it if they (him, Slash, Izzy etc) hooked up and did some festival dates playing Dust N Bones and some other songs. That would be fucking epic.

We'll also see how Sorum's version of the All Starr tour pans out in the future, odds are that's where the get together will happen.

rocker rockstar

rocker rockstar

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • 22-March 07
Maybe Izzy was waiting to see if Axl was really going to show or not.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 2,321 posts
  • 21-February 12

Maybe Izzy was waiting to see if Axl was really going to show or not.

Maybe can be a good reason if he doesn't show

Leader of the DJ Ashba Defense Force

#WOO

ChineseDemocracy2004

ChineseDemocracy2004

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,817 posts
  • 17-August 04
Yes!

Izzy has spoken.

Awkward since 1990.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media and Brand Ambassador
  • 19,378 posts
  • 28-December 02

So sad. If Axl wasn't such a douchebag it looks like Izzy may have been on board too. Still wish he would show up.. Seeing Slash, Duff, Izzy and Stevn jam would still be pretty cool.

Izzy already decided. He could go, so why isn't he? If it was about Axl well he aint going so now what is it? Where is the big backlash?

axlrare.jpg

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • 25-January 08

Izzy already decided. He could go, so why isn't he? If it was about Axl well he aint going so now what is it? Where is the big backlash?

Because Axl has turned what should have been a positive, happy event where everyone could have behaved like adults into another trainwreck?
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

twenty-nine

twenty-nine

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • 02-June 07
Sounds like Izzy would have been there had other people *cough*Axl*cough* decided to be mature. Oh well. At least Izzy kept it respectable.
Fuck you
And you're take it easy before the show
So you won't lose your voice
And disappoint your fans routine
You don't care about the children
You don't even know them
All you know is their money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users