Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Izzy's Statement

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Guest_Sweet Tooth_*

Guest_Sweet Tooth_*
  • Guests
  • --
Does Izzy still do heroin?

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
He drives his bands tour bus?

It would be funny if they all just got in Izzys bus and toured clubs in their 60s.

Ides Of March, Berlin, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Soul Monster, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song, Zodiac. You know you should believe!

axlsalinger

axlsalinger

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • 02-April 05

I think it's bcos he wrote a lot of the songs but they didn't care about his aesthetic. He's pure rock n roll like his solo records. Slash and Axl really pumped up his songs for GNR. UYI was just too over the top for him I think. So I think his statement is sarcastic he just thinks the HOF is huge joke. Izzy n Axl seem to have a different take on rock n roll than the other guys. Hopefully Axl can get a few of Izzys songs for the next record.

Would really be an interesting idea if Axl booked some studio time, then called Izzy to come over and work on some songs.

"Nothing here is Subject To Change.

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic."

Sincerely, W. Eddie Vedder

"Love boat captain, take the reins and steer us towards the clear. Here."

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,653 posts
  • 03-January 04
When is the last time Izzy toured? I want to see him some time, and every so often I look up on the internet if he has tour dates, but I never seem to find much.

earthrise.jpg

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,640 posts
  • 28-January 11

When is the last time Izzy toured? I want to see him some time, and every so often I look up on the internet if he has tour dates, but I never seem to find much.

Sadly, he doesn't tour, he just releases records from time to time (one per year I think).

I think Izzy isn't even in the USA right now.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Ions

Ions

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • 17-February 05
LOL - Awesome... :)
"Yes - ridiculous rumors tend to proliferate here. I was as silent as I could be but I snapped. These people are unbelievable in their naive and calculated unmitigated
product of the lower colon."

"A pile of shit has a thousand eyes..." - Teddy Duchamp

maynard

maynard

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • 03-April 05
actually i would love if axl was just like izzy. no tours, just new albums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users