Nick85

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he is our step-dad after all..

father-hugging-son.jpg

-Kickingthehabit

I guess mommy's going to our graduation with step daddy and everybody's gonna comment on how step daddy's so civilized and polite, while real daddy's in a strip bar sneaking into the washroom saying he won't come 'cause he's got an important meeting.

Of course Slash "would." The guy never misses an opportunity to promote himself.

The funny thing is that the same people who would call Axl performing with the new lineup at the RRHOF a joke and a disgrace will shoot a load in their pants if Slash does a Guns cover song or two with Myles and talk about how Axl got "burned"

Of course Slash "would." The guy never misses an opportunity to promote himself.

The funny thing is that the same people who would call Axl performing with the new lineup at the RRHOF a joke and a disgrace will shoot a load in their pants if Slash does a Guns cover song or two with Myles and talk about how Axl got "burned"

Well, Axl shouldn't have been such a coward and a cry baby. I hope they do get up there with Myles and do a couple songs. Much better than Green Day or whoever else performing.

Myles Kennedy just cancelled his Eddie Trunk interview tonight, as he is heading to Cleveland.

I like Slash, but this would be a really fucking shameless way of seizing an opportunity to promote his solo career. Let's hope not...

http://twitter.com/#!/eddietrunk

Eddie Trunk ‏ @EddieTrunk Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details “@joS2B: @EddieTrunk hey Eddie, @gilbyclarke is in Cleveland too ! sounds we will get a full UYI line up reunion with Myles ?” home 4 him!

33m Eddie Trunk ‏ @EddieTrunk Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details You guys, all I said was @MylesKennedy had to postpone my interview because he went to Cleveland. Everything else is pure speculation!

So they shouldn't jam this weekend becuase Axl doesn't want to?

Where's the logic in that?

would be good to see them get up and jam on afew.. have some fun, it'll be great to watch..

even if we didnt see axl on stage accepting an award, i guess the next best thing would be a performance from some of the guys.. people payed good money to attend, i think it would be great if they pulled something together to entertain

How is Slash going to promote him self everybody knows who he is and you do know he is going to be accepting a award right,so what if the guys get to play a few songs with Myles better than nothing, Axl had his chance to go and decided the fans didnt deserve it.

I think Duff, Slash, Steven/Matt should play ... and I guess Myles is their best bet at this point, if they want to do Gn'R songs ... and if Gilby's there , why not...

I think Axl is totally entitled to his choices and his letter made a lot of sense, this was a personal decision...but that doesn't mean all the other guys shouldn't perform ... I hear they have to pay for their seats, so at least by performing it won't be money down the drain + the fans would love it

there isn't. it makes perfect sense to me. I don't see this as Slash "promoting" himself just because he's bringing in his go-to guy. they won't play any Slash or Apocalyptic Love stuff. they won't even play VR. they'll do GnR stuff. that's what they're there for. I'm pretty sure I've seen Slash and Duff say they're interested in playing. you know Adler is all about it. haven't seen anything from Sorum, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's game (and we know he's high on Myles, so he'd have no objection to that. he is the one that suggested Myles not once, but twice for VR). obviously it makes sense to bring in someone who's been touring the last 2yrs performing songs like Sweet Child, Paradise City, Civil War, Mr Brownstone, etc (i.e. a lot of GnR's most popular songs) on such short notice. if the guys are game to perform and are cool with Myles (we know Slash and Sorum are. I don't think Adler has a big problem with him. not sure about Duff, but from the radio thing he and Slash did when the first solo album came out he seems cool with him) then why not? I know I'd much rather see the Gunners that are present with Myles singing than Green Day attempting to do GnR *runs to puke*.

don't forget this is speculation right now. it doesn't seem to make sense for Myles to cancel last minute if he was going as Slash's guest. I would figure that if he was going as a guest it would've been decided far enough in advance that Myles would've either not scheduled Eddie's interview for tonight or would've planned to be in Cleveland in time to call in since the show doesn't even start until 11pm anyway. this seems so rushed and last minute that it seems to point toward a last minute performance.

there isn't. it makes perfect sense to me. I don't see this as Slash "promoting" himself just because he's bringing in his go-to guy. they won't play any Slash or Apocalyptic Love stuff. they won't even play VR. they'll do GnR stuff. that's what they're there for. I'm pretty sure I've seen Slash and Duff say they're interested in playing. you know Adler is all about it. haven't seen anything from Sorum, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's game (and we know he's high on Myles, so he'd have no objection to that. he is the one that suggested Myles not once, but twice for VR). obviously it makes sense to bring in someone who's been touring the last 2yrs performing songs like Sweet Child, Paradise City, Civil War, Mr Brownstone, etc (i.e. a lot of GnR's most popular songs) on such short notice. if the guys are game to perform and are cool with Myles (we know Slash and Sorum are. I don't think Adler has a big problem with him. not sure about Duff, but from the radio thing he and Slash did when the first solo album came out he seems cool with him) then why not? I know I'd much rather see the Gunners that are present with Myles singing than Green Day attempting to do GnR *runs to puke*.

don't forget this is speculation right now. it doesn't seem to make sense for Myles to cancel last minute if he was going as Slash's guest. I would figure that if he was going as a guest it would've been decided far enough in advance that Myles would've either not scheduled Eddie's interview for tonight or would've planned to be in Cleveland in time to call in since the show doesn't even start until 11pm anyway. this seems so rushed and last minute that it seems to point toward a last minute performance.

I've got a feeling Myles is on his way to Cleveland to jam at Duff's bash tonight.

Check out the roll call of who is in town tonight.

Who's got a venue booked tonight...and who said there would be music involved.

There's been a LOT of shit flying about the last few weeks and they are ALL propbably looking to blow off steam steam,celebrate amongst themslelves,relax,unwind,have a drink and a luagh,and remember why they got in to this in the first place...the love of music....and they all love playing small venues.

You are one of these guys,in Cleveland and you know Duff is having a bash...where ya gonna go?...for a burger?

Gut feeling tonight is shaping up to be a hell of a bash! B)

Slash was more than willing to perform with Axl if he was up for it. There will be a performance of some kind. Who would fill in on vocals if Axl isn't there? If all the guys agree Myles could do a good job in allowing some kind of Guns tribute performance, then why not? He sings old GnR songs pretty damn well.