[ALMOST OFFICIAL] Slash, Matt, Steven, Duff, Gilby WILL perform at the Hall of Fame. Myles MIGHT sing!

Nosaj Thing

From what Sorum has said, he is leaving all the drumming to Adler. I guess any songs performed will be from AFD.

This rules out Double Talkin Jive. Too bad.

that'll be nice, i would like to see Matt play some songs, but it's no secret that Adler dreams with that moment. sharing the stage with his former bandmates in fonrt of a big audience

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Myles has as much to do with GnR's success as Ashba does, so i can't see what is different with nuGNR being there and Myles being there.

Myles is only there because Axl refuses to be.

Let's say that Axl/Duff/Steven wanted to perform, but Slash refused to come. No one would care if DJ filled in because Slash was publicly refusing to play.

It would be an outrage for Myles to play instead of Axl only if Axl wanted to, and he doesn't.

The idea that no one should perform because Axl doesn't want to is very small minded.

No but sincerely, I wish Axl the best but he constantly shoots himself in the foot whatever he does, and the only guy to blame is himself.

blame Axl?? why .. cause he is loyal with us?? cause he is a man with strong convictions?? .. cause he knows exactly what he has to do to get GN'R goals?? ... cause he loves and respect each true fan? .. cause he did what all the fans from ever were waiting ... OK blame AXL .. I'm proud of him :kiss:

I'll never understand some of you people.

Oh wait, I do. You only care about Axl Rose and that's pretty much it.

If Axl can replace every band member and tour the world as Guns N' Roses, I think the original members can replace Axl and play some Guns N' Roses songs, at least in this case nobody is trying to falsely sell it as Guns N' Roses. Given the fact Axl is refusing to go I don't see how this is such a bad thing, lighten up, they're doing the best they can for the situation.

Seriously.

How many "Can Axl sue them for performing GnR songs?" threads are going to be made.

smh at some people here.

No but sincerely, I wish Axl the best but he constantly shoots himself in the foot whatever he does, and the only guy to blame is himself.

blame Axl?? why .. cause he is loyal with us?? cause he is a man with strong convictions?? .. cause he knows exactly what he has to do to get GN'R goals?? ... cause he loves and respect each true fan? .. cause he did what all the fans from ever were waiting ... OK blame AXL .. I'm proud of him :kiss:

How is he loyal to us?

His convictions are misguided.

His "goals" have led to the fanbase decreasing to the point where the band can't fill a 20,000 seat venue anymore in America.

He has a funny way of showing "love and respect" to true fans.

What are you proud of?

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

what goals? it's been too long for that band, countless lineups, touring the same thing for over 10 years, one album after disbanding...

and still, the Old GNR attract more attention.

i'm glad RRHOF is happening, it'll be closure for the former bandmates, official closure, but Axl will still live in the past and it seems he won't move forward in the near future nor his "vision of GNR"

Are you for real?

bahahaha Goals??!! You mean like the better video? A decade waiting for an album, and another one touring it. I could go on but you really gotta wake up.

oh my god...

:laugh:

cause he knows exactly what he has to do to get GN'R goals??

This sounds better if he want to release new material.

It seems to me, he wanna do the life long Greatest Hits Tour

Edited by Motivation

I think its quite funny actually.

This is the ONLY time they will be able to play together without Axl Rose AS GUNS N ROSES!

LEGALLY!!!

WOOO!!!

THATS a big fuck you to axl and his ownership of the name!!!

Edited by Slaxls

This brings something into my mind: does anyone else actually dig this thing as those guys reading Axl's letter and then sparking the idea of singing together + getting Myles there all in 2-3 days? I find it hardly to believe.

Not too hard for these guys to make a snap decision that they aren't going to let any negative drama ruin their day.

They've played some of these songs as much as anybody involved,current or not.

They can throw this together in the span of a rehearsal.

No conspiracies.

Just some guys with their hearts in the right place.

Acknowledging the songs and,more importantly,the fans.

I don't mean conspiracy theories, dude. More like a backup plan in case something like this got to happen (in fact it did). I still feel, Myles is not right; let Duff do it and it's fine with me; as others have said, Myles has as much to do with GnR's success as Ashba does, so i can't see what is different with nuGNR being there and Myles being there.

Check back through the history of who performs with who at the HOF inductions.

This is nothing new...it's musicians celebrating songs.

A tip of the hat to some great songwriting...acknowledgement from within and from peers.

Are you for real?

oohh yeah .. I'm alive and kicking :thumbsup: enjoying life

waiting GN'R comes to SA as soon as possible :wub:

Ok, good then. I though for a second that you were crazy.

in these times where there is no honor .. where people sell themselves to the highest bidder .. for a few dollars,

Find a man like Axl, it is very difficult, so he seems to be from another planet, is simply a man with all the letters ..

I think the lyrics of prostitute are perfect for this ocation: "Ask Yourself, Why I Would Choose To Prostitute Myself, To Live With Fortune And Shame" Axl Rose

:wub:

Edited by Angeles_