RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It aired just fine in the States, except for the few edits in the speeches already mentioned, and airing 2 songs instead of 3. Very very strange...

Did you watch it? I find it hard to believe that it would have been edited just for Canada.

It aired just fine in the States, except for the few edits in the speeches already mentioned, and airing 2 songs instead of 3. Very very strange...

Did you watch it? I find it hard to believe that it would have been edited just for Canada.

I watched it Not the download, from my tv. I can't think of any explanation as to why they didn't get the same version we did.

Wasn't the Slash t-shirt controversy at a Canadian show too? Hmmm....I smell another conspiracy. :P

Blame Canada

Welcome to the Jungle was swapped out for Watch This and I think I understand why, Axl's voice was in it. That's what copyright is all about.

They erased Axl from the opening montage (performing with Springsteen/inducting Elton in 1994), which is footage they *own*.

They're either respecting Axl's wishes to not be involved, or he threatened suit over being seen/heard on the broadcast.

Welcome to the Jungle was swapped out for Watch This and I think I understand why, Axl's voice was in it. That's what copyright is all about.

They erased Axl from the opening montage (performing with Springsteen/inducting Elton in 1994), which is footage they *own*.

They're either respecting Axl's wishes to not be involved, or he threatened suit over being seen/heard on the broadcast.

They sure did, i was at the HOF show and they showed axl 2 times during the opening, singing with bruce and then at the podeum for elton

Yeesh, I understand not showing up but that's pretty weak.

Why to think Axl prevented it? --.--