YOU WANTED THE BEST?

sweetness

Hey guys, I'm looking for a live video that includes that epic intro with the gravely voice guy. Sends chills down my spine

YOU WANTED THE BEST?? WELL THEY COULDN'T FUCKIN MAKE IT, SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GET, FROM HOLLYWOOD, GUNS, EN, RRROSES!!!!

When did he say it like that? I know I've heard it before just can't put my finger on the exact time period, I think it was during the AFD Tour

The funniest I heard was:

"Santiago, you wanted the best well they're all getting their hair done so here's what you get from Hollywood, the guettos, violentos, GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES!"

There are more than 12 introductions like this, I have heard a couple more that are funny. I will try to find them on my bootlegs.

Duff's tech was/is the man behind the voice. He also did/does it for Loaded as well. The idea came as a Kiss parody.

"All right Detroit! You wanted the best? Well You got the best! The hottest band in the world..........KISS!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Death Star

• 2 weeks later...

Duff's tech was/is the man behind the voice. He also did/does it for Loaded as well. The idea came as a Kiss parody.

"All right Detroit! You wanted the best? Well You got the best! The hottest band in the world..........KISS!!!!!!!!!"

They stole it from the Stones, where they were introduced as "the world's greatest rock and roll band" in 1969.

YEEEHHAAAAA OKLAHOMA!!! YOU WANTED THE BEST?? WELL THEY COULDN'T FUCKIN MAKE IT, SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GET, FROM HOLLYWOOD, GUNS, EN, RRROSES!!!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO

Edited by t-p-d-a

• 2 weeks later...