Myles's singing

Lim

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Myles does fine. Yeah, he's no Axl, but Axl couldn't be bothered to show up so....... no reason the other guys shouldn't have been able to celebrate. I'm glad they didn't let Axhole piss on their parade.

And I'll take Myles' voice over Axl's Mickey Mouse helium voice he's had recently any day........

I really pitty some of you people... Wake up and realise that the 'GOD' you worship does not nor will most likely ever ( like all the other 90% over his age vocalists ) sing like he did back in the day.

He's holding his voice back because he knows he cant use it as often, even if he wasnt 'losing it' he will never have the stamina, breath to sing properly ever again. Unless he stops hoping around the stage like he has a torch up his *ss but that will never happen since it doesnt fit the music.

Btw, people saying 'Oh, Myles isnt as close as Axl/ Myles sucks/ Myles this and that. Why are you ever writting this sh!t?

Ofcourse the person that did the song originaly will sound better not to mention the fact that you've been listening to the same record for OVER 20 GOD DAMN YEARS?

Rarely do people accept cover artists over the originall because ^ above mentioned.

It just isn't Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose.

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

I know he didn't attend, but it's still very very wrong!

I really hate Slash more now than I ever did.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

Fuck you Slash and Steven!

Long Live Axl Rose and the new and amazing GNR!

Myles is shit, has nothing to do with GNR and this thread should be moved

I already wondered why this isn't moved to DUST 'N BONES one page before.

Come to think about it, I now recognize this Myll... erm ... what's his name? Myllhouse? Anyway, I recognize this guy now: He sings Edge's entrance theme!!!!!!!!!!! Great song. But hey: He still got nothing to do with Guns N' Roses!

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

They've been performing without Axl for years. Axl is the one who decided not to come. No reason the other guys shouldn't have been able to celebrate. The days of Axl dictating to them what they can and can't do are long over.........

They've been performing without Axl for years. Axl is the one who decided not to come. No reason the other guys shouldn't have been able to celebrate. The days of Axl dictating to them what they can and can't do are long over.........

You go girl.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

You hate Slash and Steven for playing songs that they were a part of to celebrate good music?

Without Slash the songs that Axl and the current line-up play every night would sound very different.

It sucks for me because the very reason he was singing IMO is that Slash is promoting a new album and tour with Myles, that sucks that he did it this way

Really? I thought the very reason he was singing was because the lead singer bailed on them 3 days before the event.

Interesting conspiracy theory though. It would mean that Duff, Steven and Matt would have had to agree to be a part of that, and the whole thing about being there for the fans was only a charade to just support Slash and his new album and tour.

I'll be honest, I didn't hear all the audio. Did Myles or Slash announce a new album or any upcoming gigs? The only promotion I've seen surrounding this HOF thing was when Axl mention his own tour near the end of his letter.

Cool of Myles to drop everything, fly to Cleveland to help these guys out, and allow the band and their fans celebrate the induction.

It sucks for me because the very reason he was singing IMO is that Slash is promoting a new album and tour with Myles, that sucks that he did it this way

Really? I thought the very reason he was singing was because the lead singer bailed on them 3 days before the event.

Interesting conspiracy theory though. It would mean that Duff, Steven and Matt would have had to agree to be a part of that, and the whole thing about being there for the fans was only a charade to just support Slash and his new album and tour.

I'll be honest, I didn't hear all the audio. Did Myles or Slash announce a new album or any upcoming gigs? The only promotion I've seen surrounding this HOF thing was when Axl mention his own tour near the end of his letter.

Cool of Myles to drop everything, fly to Cleveland to help these guys out, and allow the band and their fans celebrate the induction.

WOW, I totally missed the moment when Axl told he would sing a song with the former members from 20 years ago for the Rock n' Roll HOF induction.

I also missed the moment when he said he would come to the ceremony...

damn...

What the hell? Slash and Steven both have more respect for the fans than Axl does. Neither of them are posers or betrayers. They had every right to let Myles sing. Axl chose not to show up, so they made the best of it and found a replacement. A great replacement too!

What the F#@*K?

:rofl-lol:

No one but Axl will ever sound like Axl. Barring his return, Myles is the best man for the job. No, he doesn't sound like Axl. But VERY few people can even sing those notes, let alone well. Myles did a fantastic job and I'm glad that they had someone so capable to fill in at the induction.

just a thought came to mind....VR is looking for a singer...why not have Myles do the singing for VR? I saw a little bit of the performance last night. I agree with most that nobody can fill Axl's shoes, but Myles did step up the plate and did a fairy decent job at covering those songs.

Edited by WWEROSES