Myles's singing

Lim

just a thought came to mind....VR is looking for a single...why not have Myles do the singing for VR? I saw a little bit of the performance last night. I agree with most that nobody can fill Axl's shoes, but Myles did step up the plate and did a fairy decent job at covering those songs.

They asked him but Myles does not want to do it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought came to mind....VR is looking for a single...why not have Myles do the singing for VR? I saw a little bit of the performance last night. I agree with most that nobody can fill Axl's shoes, but Myles did step up the plate and did a fairy decent job at covering those songs.

I wonder why? :question:

hmm i didnt know he was already asked. i think he would be a good fit for VR.

I think it was something about too many commitments. That he's comfortable doing his thing with Slash but he wants to keep with AB? It was mentioned in TMS.

It just isn't Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose.

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

I know he didn't attend, but it's still very very wrong!

I really hate Slash more now than I ever did.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

Fuck you Slash and Steven!

Long Live Axl Rose and the new and amazing GNR!

Brainwashed Axl's ass kisser detected. Fuck Slash and Steven? No, FUCK YOU.

You got that right! you mean to tell me that Slash's singer performed GNR songs at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction? Oh my God! I can't fuckin believe those sons of bitches performed without Axl.

And Steven talking shit about Axl not remembering what went down back in the 80's and 90's, dummy just because you and Slash were always shit faced doesn't mean Axl Rose doesn't remember what went down. When people fuck you over, you never forget. I know been there, done that. Some things you can't forgive and forget.

I don't blame Axl one bit for not wanting to share the stage with 2 posers and betrayers!

Brainwashed Slash's ass kisser detected. FUCK YOU? No, Fuck Slash A.K.A "The Attention Whore"

Why put HIS singer in the GNR show??? Duff could have sung, and does it very well ...

Edited by SeBaZ

Brainwashed Slash's ass kisser detected. FUCK YOU? No, Fuck Slash A.K.A "The Attention Whore"

Why put HIS singer in the GNR show??? Duff could have sung, and does it very well ...

:rofl-lol: Duff? Singing Axl's vocals? Let's be honest here... Myles was the perfect person replace Axl. Duff would have sucked. I like his voice, he just can't replace Axl.

Slash is not an attention whore.

:rofl-lol: Duff? Singing Axl's vocals? Let's be honest here... Myles was the perfect person replace Axl. Duff would have sucked. I like his voice, he just can't replace Axl.

Perfect? Perfect is Steven Tyler.... and more neutral than Myles.

Myles KILLED it last night! His voice is more similar to Axl's than Steven Tyler's is.

Myles KILLED it last night! His voice is more similar to Axl's than Steven Tyler's is.

You guys obviously haven't heard Steven Tyler sing recently. He sung the national anthem on national television a few months ago. He was horrible and he messed up the words.

You'd rather have some fat guy imitating Axl onstage at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame than Myles Kennedy.

Right.

Not. Sure. If. Serious. :rofl-lol:

Damn, Axl got a tan.

Who the fuck is that? :rofl-lol:

He's good, but I'd still take Myles over that dude.