Tupac Rises From The Dead, Performs at Cochella 2012

axlslash

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

How fuckin cheap and pathetic is that? Fuckin let the man fuckin die, what a bunch of leeches and i'll include his mum Afeni in that, Makaveli clothing and umpteen fuckin substandard albums with shit beats based around throwaway single verse that Pac did and then featuring fuckin artists that Tupac probably wouldn't've pissed on if they were on fire...and Dre is the biggest fuckin snake around, by all accounts he HATED Tupac, as in despised him right from the beginning, HATED the fact that he was basically coerced into giving California Love to Pac, that song was meant to be on a never-came-to-fruition comeback album with Dre and Cube, of which Natural Born Killaz was to be a taster...U Can't C Me too, that was meant to be on that album. He even hated Pacs verse on it, California Love was meant to be a chilled out beef avoiding type track and Tupac came on there spitting his gang related shit and Dre hated him for it...and when he left Death Row well anybody whoose heard a Pac tune or two knows EXACTLY what Pac had to say about him then...and here's this fuckin idiot prancing around in the desert with a Tupac hologram 15 years after he died. Sad and sick.

Releasing notebooks that he scribbled in when he was 15 and all that, for fuckssake..

Edited by sugaraylen

See I thought the coolest part was that they had the hologram 2Pac acknowledge Cochella, Dre, and Snoop, not just be a video of 2Pac. The Elvis thing is cool, but I particularly loved that they actually made the whole 2Pac thing be part of Cochella.

How fuckin cheap and pathetic is that? Fuckin let the man fuckin die, what a bunch of leeches and i'll include his mum Afeni in that, Makaveli clothing and umpteen fuckin substandard albums with shit beats based around throwaway single verse that Pac did and then featuring fuckin artists that Tupac probably wouldn't've pissed on if they were on fire...and Dre is the biggest fuckin snake around, by all accounts he HATED Tupac, as in despised him right from the beginning, HATED the fact that he was basically coerced into giving California Love to Pac, that song was meant to be on a never-came-to-fruition comeback album with Dre and Cube, of which Natural Born Killaz was to be a taster...U Can't C Me too, that was meant to be on that album. He even hated Pacs verse on it, California Love was meant to be a chilled out beef avoiding type track and Tupac came on there spitting his gang related shit and Dre hated him for it...and when he left Death Row well anybody whoose heard a Pac tune or two knows EXACTLY what Pac had to say about him then...and here's this fuckin idiot prancing around in the desert with a Tupac hologram 15 years after he died. Sad and sick.

Releasing notebooks that he scribbled in when he was 15 and all that, for fuckssake..

Agreed.

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck, why stop there, bring em all back, send the fuckin holograms out on tour...hell, holograms are easier to manage, no puking up in the toilets pre-gig, no weapons charges, no pesky incarcerations...and hey, if they can make him say "whattup Coachella!" or whatever the fuck he said why don't you just get someone to ghost-write for Holopac and release fuckin albums, you could pimp him indefinitely for future generations, fuck, bring The Beatles back too...and i wanna see The Stones onstage with Brian Jones. Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

That's just creepy!

Fuck, why stop there, bring em all back, send the fuckin holograms out on tour...hell, holograms are easier to manage, no puking up in the toilets pre-gig, no weapons charges, no pesky incarcerations...and hey, if they can make him say "whattup Coachella!" or whatever the fuck he said why don't you just get someone to ghost-write for Holopac and release fuckin albums, you could pimp him indefinitely for future generations, fuck, bring The Beatles back too...and i wanna see The Stones onstage with Brian Jones. Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

This is probably gonna happen in the next ten years... <_<

I agree. But damn, that gave me some goosebumps.

Guest Len B'stard
I agree. But damn, that gave me some goosebumps.

Yeah but it ain't real. Y'know what is real though? His murder remains unsolved. While his so-called mates dance with him-shaped strobe lights in his honour...nothing to do with money or anything you understand, it's a tribute. All them albums released in his name, books, a clothing line, dvds, all a form of tribute to him by people who care to preserve his legacy...still nothing to do with money or anything. His murder? Ahhh, let that go, let it rest.

Fuck, why stop there, bring em all back, send the fuckin holograms out on tour...bring The Beatles back too...and i wanna see The Stones onstage with Brian Jones. Bring GG Allin back.

Give em time...there's probably people out their strokin their chins as we speak.

Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

:rofl-lol:

But yeah, really...this is bullshit. Same as the holographic performances that are getting big in Japan. Music is supposed to be a human art form, programming software (look up Vocaloid) to sing for a hologram on stage is not that in any way.

I'm not sure about Dre hating Pac, but I guess stuff like Toss It Up AND To Live And Die in La make things clear. But yeah most of those posthumous albums were rubbish with the exception of a couple a songs.

i would agree that this was an awesome event if this was just gunna be a one time thing as it is a pretty cool tribute to Pac (no pun intended), but the fucking hologram has a twitter account, really? that's the real insulting thing about the whole thing.

Edited by The Matinator