Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tupac Rises From The Dead, Performs at Cochella 2012

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

axlslash

axlslash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,549 posts
  • 23-February 03

This might have been the coolest fucking thing I have ever seen.
Posted Image

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
How fuckin cheap and pathetic is that? Fuckin let the man fuckin die, what a bunch of leeches and i'll include his mum Afeni in that, Makaveli clothing and umpteen fuckin substandard albums with shit beats based around throwaway single verse that Pac did and then featuring fuckin artists that Tupac probably wouldn't've pissed on if they were on fire...and Dre is the biggest fuckin snake around, by all accounts he HATED Tupac, as in despised him right from the beginning, HATED the fact that he was basically coerced into giving California Love to Pac, that song was meant to be on a never-came-to-fruition comeback album with Dre and Cube, of which Natural Born Killaz was to be a taster...U Can't C Me too, that was meant to be on that album. He even hated Pacs verse on it, California Love was meant to be a chilled out beef avoiding type track and Tupac came on there spitting his gang related shit and Dre hated him for it...and when he left Death Row well anybody whoose heard a Pac tune or two knows EXACTLY what Pac had to say about him then...and here's this fuckin idiot prancing around in the desert with a Tupac hologram 15 years after he died. Sad and sick.

Releasing notebooks that he scribbled in when he was 15 and all that, for fuckssake..

Edited by sugaraylen, 16 April 2012 - 06:29 AM.

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,567 posts
  • 03-April 03
X Japan did this a few years ago, brought back their guitarrist for one song. It was weird, but awesome.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

Street Of The Blues

Street Of The Blues

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • 31-July 09
Awesome!

UcudBmine

UcudBmine

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,894 posts
  • 24-May 07

zq7k.jpg

axlslash

axlslash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,549 posts
  • 23-February 03
See I thought the coolest part was that they had the hologram 2Pac acknowledge Cochella, Dre, and Snoop, not just be a video of 2Pac. The Elvis thing is cool, but I particularly loved that they actually made the whole 2Pac thing be part of Cochella.
Posted Image

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER Supporter
  • 22,381 posts
  • 09-October 05

How fuckin cheap and pathetic is that? Fuckin let the man fuckin die, what a bunch of leeches and i'll include his mum Afeni in that, Makaveli clothing and umpteen fuckin substandard albums with shit beats based around throwaway single verse that Pac did and then featuring fuckin artists that Tupac probably wouldn't've pissed on if they were on fire...and Dre is the biggest fuckin snake around, by all accounts he HATED Tupac, as in despised him right from the beginning, HATED the fact that he was basically coerced into giving California Love to Pac, that song was meant to be on a never-came-to-fruition comeback album with Dre and Cube, of which Natural Born Killaz was to be a taster...U Can't C Me too, that was meant to be on that album. He even hated Pacs verse on it, California Love was meant to be a chilled out beef avoiding type track and Tupac came on there spitting his gang related shit and Dre hated him for it...and when he left Death Row well anybody whoose heard a Pac tune or two knows EXACTLY what Pac had to say about him then...and here's this fuckin idiot prancing around in the desert with a Tupac hologram 15 years after he died. Sad and sick.

Releasing notebooks that he scribbled in when he was 15 and all that, for fuckssake..

Agreed.

i36mymQ.jpg?1

Seems such a long time ago.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Fuck, why stop there, bring em all back, send the fuckin holograms out on tour...hell, holograms are easier to manage, no puking up in the toilets pre-gig, no weapons charges, no pesky incarcerations...and hey, if they can make him say "whattup Coachella!" or whatever the fuck he said why don't you just get someone to ghost-write for Holopac and release fuckin albums, you could pimp him indefinitely for future generations, fuck, bring The Beatles back too...and i wanna see The Stones onstage with Brian Jones. Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

jekylhyde

jekylhyde

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • 07-August 05
That's just creepy!

Fuck, why stop there, bring em all back, send the fuckin holograms out on tour...hell, holograms are easier to manage, no puking up in the toilets pre-gig, no weapons charges, no pesky incarcerations...and hey, if they can make him say "whattup Coachella!" or whatever the fuck he said why don't you just get someone to ghost-write for Holopac and release fuckin albums, you could pimp him indefinitely for future generations, fuck, bring The Beatles back too...and i wanna see The Stones onstage with Brian Jones. Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

This is probably gonna happen in the next ten years... <_<
My instrumental/alternative metal -project:
facebook.com/acidasylum
myspace.com/acidasylum1
mikseri.net/acidasylum

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,548 posts
  • 03-January 04
It is kinda creepy and all, but putting integrity issues aside and looking at it from the viewpoint of just using technology and stage effects to put on a visually stimulating show, that's fucking awesome.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

chorrada

chorrada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • 07-April 12

I agree. But damn, that gave me some goosebumps.

duff_rose

duff_rose

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  • 04-July 06

Bring GG Allin back and he can throw holo-turds at the audience.

:rofl-lol: That would be fantastic actually!

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • 05-September 11
watch the Jackson family rub there hands together

expect MJ to be doing his o2 shows after all

Guns "N" Roses !!!

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

I agree. But damn, that gave me some goosebumps.

Yeah but it ain't real. Y'know what is real though? His murder remains unsolved. While his so-called mates dance with him-shaped strobe lights in his honour...nothing to do with money or anything you understand, it's a tribute. All them albums released in his name, books, a clothing line, dvds, all a form of tribute to him by people who care to preserve his legacy...still nothing to do with money or anything. His murder? Ahhh, let that go, let it rest.

Kid A

Kid A

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • 04-November 11
Absolute bullshit.

I fear for the future of live music

'It's good to have you with us, even if it's just for today.'
|November 15th 2011, Rosemont Illinois|

0 user(s) are reading this topic