Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Let It Roll - Live In Germany

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Majestic Beast

Majestic Beast

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • 22-April 11
Weird move to release a DVD when your band VR is broken long time and the frontman is now to another band...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
So lonely to wander,So sad to be alone,In the mist of the unknown,Trying to fool myself with dreams that never come true,So hard to stand my ground,Never again will I fail ,Will you tell me not to wait,Tell me to live for today,As the flowers wither,I will forget my pain...

Zint

Zint

• Supporters
  • 16,281 posts
  • 24-February 06
Slash and Duff jamming...I'm still getting this regardless of any perceived drawbacks. :)

jekylhyde

jekylhyde

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • 07-August 05
What's wrong with making a little money? Nothing, IMO. They get cash, we get a DVD. :)
My instrumental/alternative metal -project:
facebook.com/acidasylum
myspace.com/acidasylum1
mikseri.net/acidasylum

stwlegend

stwlegend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 21-July 11
So on Amazon (where it's not currently available but lists it) and other sites it seems like 2 options. Let It Roll by itself in standard definition or a package deal with Live in Houston on Blu-ray and Let It Roll included but in standard definition. Thought it was strange for both shows together on the same disc with the Live in Houston cover for both of them. And also no blu-ray for Let It Roll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users