Future of Slash

sergiodefenders

Future of Slash  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But think this, if he comes to Velvet Revolver, Slash will not play songs such as Watch This, Ghost, Nothing to Say, Starlight or By the Sword AND ANY Snakepit song again... <_<

I don't care for those songs anyways to be honest. I'll probably get shit for saying that but the only songs I like of his solo albums are the ones with Lemmy and Iggy.

Velvet Revolver was an amazing band.

Guest Dr. Mabuse

I don't know, but I think Slash's done. He's failing too much when he's soloing. He isn't a good guitarist anymore, just an ordinary player...

I don't know, but I think Slash's done. He's failing too much when he's soloing. He isn't a good guitarist anymore, just an ordinary player...

Same could be said about Axl.

This.

I'm done with Slash. He was great once, but now he just isn't putting in any real effort. He's just pissing off boring solos, with a few flashy fast notes here and there. He has terrible phrasing these days, he used to know how long to hit a note to hit that money spot, but these days he's just slap dash all over the place, there doesnt seem to be any emotion in his playing anymore, just a sort of 'yeah man, lets record it quick and capture the energyyyyyy yeahhhh' kind of bullshit which is fine in theory, but in practice it just means poorly writtten, poorly exercuted solos with no emotion or anything impressive.

There are so many better guitarists out there, he isnt even very good any more.

And I say this of the new album too from what ive heard. Nothing impressive there.

Frankly, if he didnt look the way he does then people would have stopped caring years ago.

If slash looked like gary moore and produced the shit he is producing, do you think he would still be popular?

Now, if he sounded like gary moore!

I say drop Myles. The guy is too soft for Slash's sound.

Yeah, Myles comes across as too much of a "nice guy"... :lol:

I say get VR rolling again! Preferably with Scott... >_>

Edited by KiraMPD

Guest Dr. Mabuse

Pardon, pretty girl, but I'm afraid I disagree with you. Axl is just different now. Slash's so obviously done.

Pardon, pretty girl, but I'm afraid I disagree with you. Axl is just different now. Slash's so obviously done.

I have heard some recent videos as well as saw him last year live and I do not get the whole "obviously done" thing.

Sure I feel that his best solos came from the GNR era but I hardly think he is "done" nowadays.

Guest Dr. Mabuse

I have heard some recent videos as well as saw him last year live and I do not get the whole "obviously done" thing.

Sure I feel that his best solos came from the GNR era but I hardly think he is "done" nowadays.

Totally done, man, totally done...